2021 Tesla Model S Plaid Lease Transfer $1216.39/mo

Transfer in progress

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Tesla Model A Plaid, Black paint, black interior. FSD.

MSRP: Lease
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $1216.29
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $1216.39 plus any applicable tax

Current mileage: 15,959
Maturity mileage: 36,000
Effective miles per month: 1,333 per month left for remaining ~15 months
Maturity date: Sept 18, 2024

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: Tesla
Transfer fee: $650
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Prefer not

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: No accidents, new rear tires. Slight wheel scuffing.

Photos: Will upload photos shortly.

Our lease, due to trading in our previous vehicle, has very favorable terms for a Model S Plaid. Enjoy a 1000 horsepower car for a super low monthly price, and ride out the rest of our lease!

9 Likes

Amazing deal! Does FSD transfer with the car?

1 Like

I assume so, as it was pre-paid at time of lease origination.

1 Like

Great deal. Can this be purchased at lease end?

1 Like

Yes, as it was originated in Sept 2021.

Thanks, do you know the lease end purchase price?

1 Like

I am trying to track that down, but the current buyout price is $92xxx. So you can presumably estimate lease end price by subtracting remaining payments from that?

Yes that should get me close thanks

You sure you can’t get out of this for your buyout? Or do they not allow third party dealer sales. Amazing deal for whomever snags this.

AFAIK they don’t allow dealer sales, and all leases after a certain date (April 2022, maybe?) can’t even be purchased by their lessees.

So Tesla still doing robotaxis?

Any day now :joy:

1 Like

It’s a good deal compared to leasing a new one, although a new one will have HW4, the option for a round wheel, free supercharging for 3 years and 16K less miles. The problem is the MMR is in the low 80’s.

1 Like

it’s underwater.

2 Likes

Is this on summer tires?

Takes a lot of supercharging to offset the difference in monthly lease costs, I imagine. Fair points though.

Yes it is.

More photos: iCloud

Insane deal for a Plaid. I’m paying a bit more for mine.

New rear tires is also very useful. They tend to eat the inside edge of the rears on the 21inch wheels.

GLWS!

1 Like

I currently have a transfer in progress. Thanks all.