2021 Sierra 1500 Elevation Crew Cab

How does this look guys? Given the current market chaos? The estimated payment is including taxes and fees upfront. All includes in the down payment.

Was just pulling numbers yesterday on Sierra AT4 and Denali…

MF is rock bottom but residuals are absolute garbage. Going to be tough to get a good lease deal through GM Financial. Haven’t looked to see if US Bank or any non-captive has programs for GMCs…might be worth a look.

1 Like

I just pulled the trigger accepted the offer and signing tomorrow. There is no vehicles in florida and they are taking them even before they hit the lot. My lease was terminating on November but this was my opportunity v8 crew cab in that price range and a nice color. Not too many options to choose from.

Is this with a supplier code? If you can get one you might want to see if they can do better. At worst it should cap the outrageous dealer doc fees.

I’ve been searching for one for some time now. I found out that the AT4, although expensive, offers the most bang for the buck if you can find one and have a supplier code. Must be the residuals because a 60k AT4 would maybe run you an extra $100 a month for 10k more truck.

Not supplier code. What helped me a little was a bigger discount off the msrp as a first responder.

First Responder behaves somewhat like a supplier code, although the discount amounts can vary. I’d bring up the doc fee and say that you thought that they capped it at $75.00 for first responders.

Important when price comparing to keep in mind that this is an incentive and not a discount.

For a full sized truck, I guess that’s a decent deal ?

Have you tried looking at the more affordable Chevy Trail Boss ?

They are the same chassis as the GMC AT4…

Right now sure I guess you can say its a decent deal but compared to a year or two ago, definitely paying a premium right before a refresh as well. Sucks, but I accepted it.

TB is definitely more affordable and a good option, same with an RST. For me, having some standard options on the AT4 like the multi-pro tailgate and leather in addition to styling can justify a bit more $ per month (if I can find one). Otherwise I’m happy to save the money and settle on a Chevy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.