2021 Range Rover Westminster Lease- Opinions Please

NYC RANGE ROVER Westminster Lease, Opinions Please.

28 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Question: Is cash as Drive off from a trade in or something? if not, then why is there still remaining due of $239.88?

either way, you are better off buying this vehicle. RV of 47% is really BAD.

Like @Jaskaran_Singh said, you are paying too much in the first 39 months.

1 Like

No if you see the section titled “How Inception Fees are paid”, it shows “Cash as Drive Off” of $8,729.19 & “Remaining Due (still owed)” $239.88

NY doc fee recently increased to $175

Increased about a month ago

wishful thinking lol No reason for them not to charge it…

i wish GIF

No real deal to be had on the full sizer in my experience but I am certain you can do slightly better if you look outside of LI/NYC. LI dealers are basically a monopoly and Manhattan generally couldn’t care less about you.

You can’t go too far out, LR strictly enforces their region. They can’t sell out of region. North NJ would be OPs only bet.

No that’s not correct with how LR enforces their regions and dealers are penalized for selling outside of it

Yeah, that’s not true.

From when, def not recent.

Good point. Parsippany and New Rochelle were decent a few years ago but all bets are off nowadays.

JLR LI Group has a pretty solid situation for themselves with the regional restrictions in place.

That’s a Jaguar not a Land Rover

1 Like

You are arguing with an MA LR broker… LOL

4 Likes

Doesn’t mean they have the same policies.

Same parent company doesn’t mean same requirements.

Annnnnd I’m done here after this statement.

The policies are different for LR and Jag. I assume a good bit of that is based on demand.

Dealers can sell a small amount out of region without being penalized however the only way they would do that is if they’re smashing someone.

If they can sell one car out of region per month, it’s going to be a car they can club someone over the head with. Not someone from Manhattan (or wherever) wanting to pay less than sticker +.

3 Likes

No but the shiny defender in my driveway + hundreds of cars sold teaches me a thing or two.

6 Likes

I had heard that out of region dealers could theoretically do the deal but they get hit with a penalty or something from JLR. That could be wildly incorrect though.

1 Like

As of August 1 I believe much more strictly enforced, was very loose previously

1 Like