2021 Rang rover Velar P250 R Dynamic S

Hi

I am looking to lease the above car in MD (21117). I had gotten a previous deal for the attached value, can any brokers on here get me a similar lease deal? I could not take the deal as i had some uncertainties about moving but looking for it now again. My previous deal was as below

MSRP: 60565
Discount: 6939.52
Balance due after all discounts and taxes and fees = 57315
Cash Due: 2000
Lease option for 36/10k: 558$

Thanks

Even with the lack of information, this seems highly unlikely.

What’s buy rate? What mf are they charging? JLR dealers love their mf mark ups.

You definitely want to gather more information here as this looks way better than I’d expect at first glance.

1 Like

Hopefully this give you some information.

If you want a velar, take it.

:chocolate_bar:

This isn’t a 2021 Velar.

It’s a deal from a year ago.

I think OP is asking to replicate the numbers on a 21 he received a year ago?

You’re not negotiating on a 2021 R Dynamic S FYI

Lmao, I wish it was a year ago. You’re not getting within thousands of this now. OP, don’t hold your breath, this was a fantastic deal you missed.

:chocolate_bar:

Ah, missed that part, just saw the MY on the vehicle.

1 Like

Since we all seemed to miss what you were actually asking here, let’s simplify the answer.

No, you’re not getting the same numbers now.

This was from last year so at that time it was a 2020 Velar but i am now looking for 2021 Velar (S or R-Dynamic) whichever I could get a better deal on without putting a bigger hole in my pocket

The numbers from a year ago are irrelevant

1 Like

Thanks for the input

You should ignore this offer as it’s completely irrelevant. Just delete it forget it exists.

1 Like

I know, but only for this deal i wouldn’t want it to be year 2020 again, for everyones benefit.

1 Like

2020 ship has sailed, no need to rehash. This probably belongs more in the “Wanted” thread.

OP - PM a TH to reopen if there has been a material change or if you have new info to add