2021 Ram 1500 Bighorn Level 2, Night Edition, Bed Utility $450 a month with taxes ($450 drive off)

Title: Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.
Tags: make (e.g. toyota, bmw)(required) and region (e.g. ny, ca, ca-socal, usa-nationwide)
Post: Include as much information about your deal as possible to make it a helpful reference for others, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Needed a pickup truck and contacted a bunch of dealers, most didn’t want to deal on a Night Edition Package Ram. Came down to two dealers. Both were a similar discount of close to 7.5% but this one threw in OEM tubular side steps. ($800 value)

Black on Black
4x4 Quad Cab 6.4 Bed
Has Bighorn 2 package
Night Edition
Bed Utility plus more, attaching options pic below.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Ram Bighorn Night Edition + OEM tubular steps ($800 value)
MSRP: $47,810
Selling Price: $44,291.62
Monthly Payment: $450
Drive-Off Amount: $450
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12K
MF: .00001
Residual: 55 (26,295)
Incentives: 4000
Region: North East (NJ)
Leasehackr Score: 9.4
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

6 Likes

Gorgeous truck! Enjoy!

Looks great. Enjoy!

You did a good job, sorry I wasn’t able to get you one. You’re right that dealers are very stingy over these around here. Night Edition is a big money maker for most. I’m hoping we get to a point where they don’t sell out as soon as we get them so I can post up some specials. 7.5% is definitely a solid deal.

Thanks, no problem.
I called 2 dealers about the night package and they said just what you said. They leave as soon as they come in and they only discount them about $500 to $1k.
I’m happy with the deal. It has everything I wanted except the steps which they threw into the deal and ordered. This makes it even a better deal.

I also noticed that it’s a little easier getting a silver, gray or white instead of the black paint.

Bad Ass lookin truck! Solid deal too! Enjoy!

2 Likes

I’m not new but I haven’t been here in a while. Is it okay to ask what dealer you used? I’m looking for a similar lease in NJ

1 Like

Is that selling price including any MFG rebates or is that purely negotiation off of MSRP?

Selling price is just that, selling price after dealer discount.
There was additional $4000 rebates on top of that.

Tubular steps installed.

2 Likes

Great looking truck and it’s nice they threw the steps in too! Kind of off topic, but for anyone looking at side steps I recently picked up a set of Tyger Ryders off of Amazon for my Gladiator and I was SHOCKED at how nice they were for the price (about $160 IIRC). Really easy to install too and they make a huge difference getting in and out, as well as overall appearance.

2 Likes

Why does the truck not have LED package and a single exhaust port? This seems rather odd. I thought LED and dual exhaust was standard on this package level truck. Crazy for almost $48k you don’t get those options.

2 Likes

What does how much the truck cost have to do with what’s standard. I don’t think $48k for a pick up truck is a lot, you need to spend $60k - $70k for a well equipped ram or any other full size pick up truck.
Go buy a Porsche or BMW or most other high end cars that cost upwards of $100k and you’ll be shocked at some of the things that aren’t standard.

As for the lights and exhaust… for the LED lights you need a light package, for the dual exhaust you need a V8 engine. I didn’t want a V8 as I do mostly city driving. If you opt for those options you payment should be more than $15 - $20 more a month. I originally priced a V6 and V8 and it was only a difference of $10 a month. Like I said, I opted for the V6 for better city gas mileage.

You are correct in the sense that this is now what people are paying for well equipped trucks. It doesn’t make it any less crazy, but that’s where the market is at right now. I think it’s nuts that my Gladiator was about 44k for what it came equipped with. There’s people in 60k Rubicons that somehow didn’t get LED lights, which is borderline criminal at that point. I suppose they are better off given how easy they are to steal on that truck!

1 Like