2021 or 2020 Ram Lease

Try using cargurus.com and see if that helps any for your search engine.

1 Like

4 days ago in your state…

3 Likes

This was one of the first ones I saw and had a build exactly like what I was looking for. He is at 10k miles per year. So im not sure how much higher I would be at 15k. The $7900 in incentives in crazy. His RV was higher than I was told on edmunds (53% vs 60%) as was his money factor ( 0.00004 vs 0.0015.)

I plugged all of his info into the calculator and couldnt get the same monthly. The drive off was similar but the monthly was $469 so his sales tax may have been higher?

either way he got a crazy good deal.

He said he leased through a CU, so all of the CCAP numbers you got from Edmunds are not comparable. You’d have to find out which dealers in your region use that CU.

1 Like

Ok that makes complete sense.

sorry for the ignorance, but would the CU be the reason for the $7900 incentive? I figured that would only come from Ram.

sounds like IDL cash

1 Like

FCA has IDL cash which is an additional rebate applied if the captive is not CCAP.

It will show up on autobytel and also the ram website when you build and price.

For example;

1 Like

I’m assuming we are in the same region, just ask your dealer if they use Bethpage. I got a dealer to $5900 in incentives and 9% off a $63k msrp with out trying. Pretty much the same deal less $2000 in incentives as the other truck posted in the Ohio thread. I was seeing the same incentives as you.

1 Like

Im still missing some numbers. Ram has a $3,400 customer cash for lease and there is this $3,000 IDL cash for a laramie.

I know they have a bunch of other rebates you have to qualify for, but where would he arrive at $7,900?

Thanks for helping, this whole world of due diligence and squeezing every penny out of offers is new since ive always bought from the same chevy dealer who is a family friend. I feel bad but Ram is way ahead of chevy currently which is why im looking into them.

FCA incentives change frequently and are highly regional, you’d have to ask @Tommycin for the breakdown. Usually there is also a conquest or loyalty lease rebate so you could be missing that. Maybe they had some bizarre Valentine’s Day cash who knows :rofl:

2 Likes

Ha Valentines day cash to increase the wife approval factor. Genius on Ram’s part.

1 Like

I got a $1500 incentive coupon direct from Ram via email

1 Like

How did you get that $1500?

1 Like

I just wanted to pop in and say that getting more than 8-9% on most RAM’s and you’re blowing past all invoice and holdback that a dealer has. I’ve seen people score higher incentives, but I’d guess they were on units a dealer HAD to move for one reason or another

1 Like

@IAC_Scott Thank you for responding. Please correct me if Im misunderstanding.

The dealer near me has a Laramie listed at $67,055 MSRP. The dealer price is $61,108. That is before any Chrysler incentives. This is a 8.9% discount which lines up. Now there are Chrysler offered discounts that I should still qualify for that would be on top of the dealer price and wouldnt blow past the dealer invoice and hold back since they are offered through Chrysler?

IDL bonus cash $3000
Chrysler capital bonus cash $500
lease bonus cash $2900
National retail customer cash $1500

If I do qualify for all of these, would it be a fair ask to say $61,108 dealer price - incentives of $7900 = $53,208?

Not trying to be rude, just dumb when it comes to this process.

I used the deal in one of the first posts above to arrive at my conclusions. Using the calculator it appears he was able to take the dealer price plus incentives.

What incentives you can use depends on what bank the dealer is using, IDL cash is for non-captive (not chrysler capitol) banks. You can’t use those with CCAP just like you can’t use CCAP Bonus Cash with a non-captive. Generally, it’s going to be up to your dealer, given the discount they gave you, to then run the deal thru the different banks they use to see which works best.

1 Like

Ok that makes sense. I reached out to a member and it looks like there is $6400 in not captive incentives right now.

That sounds like a lot, but hey, could be possible in your region.

1 Like

If you’re looking for very specific builds then instead of cars.com I’d use ramtrucks.com directly. Under shopping tools you can pick specific models, configurations and options and you can see every truck that is up to 250 miles from the zip code you choose. Additionally you can pull window stickers and it will link you to dealer site. No needing to guess based on MSRP. When I was leasing my Jeep GC in 2018 this saved me a ton of research time because I was after a very specific build.

1 Like

Great advice. I actually did that this morning. I built the exact model I wanted on Ram’s website then searched the local inventory. There were a lot that were close matches but had a lot more fluff than I was looking for, which made the MSRP way too high, so I actually sent the build to my local dealer and they seem to think that the numbers I’m after are achievable. I plan to go in and get the process started when i can.

I will report back details if I can come to a deal.