2021 Nissan Titan Pro-4X Lease End

Hey Guys,

New here but looking for a bit of advice. For a little background, I’ve reached the absolute end of my lease on the vehicle and I’m looking for thoughts on what to do. I transitioned to exclusive WFH shortly after signing my lease so I didn’t use a ton of mileage over the 36 month period and am sitting at 17k on the odometer. My RV is at $34.3k and have received appraisals from the carmax/carvana’s of the world ranging form $36k-38k (which is down about $5k in the past 2 months). I’m not fully decided on what to go to next but I do know I’m ready to move on as my need for a truck has gone away with my job change.

Now for the actual question, as I’m not sure which vehicle I’d like to go for next yet should I purchase the truck in the meantime to have simply have a vehicle, or just hand the keys back and pay disposition fee (there will be no damage or excess mileage fees) and use my wife’s vehicle when I can to go through the process of narrowing it down to what I really want next? Appreciate the responses as I need to bounce it off of someone that isn’t my wife ha!

It’s only going to keep depreciating so if you don’t need it there’s no point in buying and holding.

I believe NMAC still doesn’t allow third party buyouts, so see what Autonation or Driveway are offering since they have Nissan dealerships. Or find a broker who works with Nissan dealerships or try Equityhackr.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.