Fees:
Acq: $650
License: $164.5
Title + Misc: $74.85
Doc Fee: $479

Note: with cold weather pkg

7 Likes

Not sure without months / miles.

But your link says 36ā€¦so pretty nice. NJ getting all the good deals thanks to the 5k instant rebate.

1 Like

Forgot to add that, just updated the details on the post.

can you share dealer. Iā€™m interested

1 Like

Id be interested as well

1 Like

Try Manahawkin Kia - I got one from there when charge up just started up again (Chandler was easy to work with). They have a special on their website that is pretty decent without much negotiating. Not sure how many are in stock.

1 Like

DM me for additional details.

2 Likes

Just reached out to him. Had another deal fall through. They claimed the 10,700 KIA lease cash included the NJ ChargeUp Rebate.

1 Like

Whoa! Charge up $5000, EV Rebate $7500 = 12500, and they claim the 10700? yikes.

1 Like

no Kia has a manufacturers lease cash promo of 10700 for EVs that ends today. itā€™s supposed to stack with the $5000 nj charge up. but this other dealer claimed that their 10700 lease cash included the nj rebate.

Iā€™m agreeing with you, the dealer is stealing the 5k rebate.

1 Like

oh yeah haha. they certainly are. theyā€™re not the only one trying this as well it looks like another one i checked has only $5k listed on their site as the promo cash.

But they will throw in ā€˜freeā€™ the alarm, and wheel locks and vin etching worth about $5k I bet. because it all has to be itemized on your lease agreement, and they canā€™t remove it.

Well, for me they started with 10,700 + $2.5K of the rebate, claiming the remaining $2.5K is marked up on MSRP due to ā€œchip shortageā€. However, make it clear to them, you are in for the lease ā€˜onlyā€™ if all the deals stack up. Once I told them I know my numbers, the team at Matt Blatt Kia is awesome!

They will work with you on numbers and explain each & every bit. Super fast with the finance and $0 upsell (they did offer if I needed to add wear & tear). Were also cool with up to $3K on CC.

Iā€™d suggest arrive at a number with $0 DAS and then say, iā€™d like to put 3K down on CC at the end.

I had to go in there for a PDI and he said if I know anyone looking for a similar deal, they have 1 car left and willing to offer the same. Let Sergio know I referred you and he should be able to put up a similar deal.

1 Like

Reached out to him, mentioned your name heā€™s coming back to me today with what he can do based on the lease cash offer.

Awesome! let me know how it ends.

I mean if itā€™s not a Kona EV at $2k over list, is it even a deal anymore??

5 Likes

Unfortunately the deal fell through at the dealer I tried. They quoted me $386.60/month 0 DAS. Per the sales rep.
"These are the numbers they have. This includes the fees from the DMV, $5000 Addendum because of the semi conductor chip shortage. Unfortunately the deal justanotherlease21 received, We honored a mistake, we donā€™t have the capability to do that deal again. "

so he really got a unicornā€¦/sigh.

@heyimrj Did you see the incredible deal on a Hyundai Kona Limited?

He got it for $240 / $240 OTD and it has a sunroof which the EX does not. (Smaller car btw)

1 Like

I did. I was thinking about that deal now but this sales rep just reached out to me with the following offer:

"I spoke to my manager and he said he would help and do for

The 2021 Kia niro ex ev
10,000 miles a year
3 years
$279
With $279 down"

That seems to me like they cut the addendum in half.

I had the 2019 KIA Hybrid Niro that I just sold to Carvana to get my equity on, which would basically just go to paying for this lease for close to 12 months. I have a kid on the way and it seems like the KIA has a bigger trunk than the Kona so Iā€™m leaning back this way. What do we think? Is this good enough?

Edit: this is what I estimate to be the deal, based on the previous deal and increasing the dealer fee to get the monthly and drive off he quoted: