2021 Mercedes Benz C300 $465/m $2500 DAS

Found a retired loaner and decided to try and negotiate a deal since one of my leases will come to an end in about 2 months.

Please let me know if this is a good deal or it’s what’s to be expected in this market.

Any and all thoughts are much appreciated!

Is this what they offered or what you’re asking for.

Calculator is wrong if the first. NJ taxes in total lease cost upfront, residual is not adjusted for loaner miles (unless that’s in the discount).

Mercedes dealers love to markup acquisition fee to 995, did you get the mf and residual from Edmunds or are you guessing or going off a dealer sheet?

MSRP was $47298 and they offered $40500 sale price. The residual and mf are courtesy of edmunds. Added the penfed incentive which is $1000.

I wanted to have some idea of what the numbers may look like as I’m currently waiting on the call from the dealership with their numbers.

The car has 7200ish miles.

Thank you for your response!

Plugging into the calc is a great start. Wait till the dealer numbers come back, they will probably mark up the MF and/or acq fee.

Is the RV adjusted for the mileage (not sure if Benz does that, like BMW)

Thanks for your posting!

Please let us know the outcome…

….

Update your LH calculator and post a new link.

Select the right button for NJ taxes.
Add the demo miles.

1 Like

Good to see someone doing the legwork.

Any updates to this post?

Hi everyone!

Please accept my apologies for the delayed update.

Unfortunately, I was not able to close, but I can confirm that the dealer in fact did discount the car down to almost 14.5% off msrp.

However, I did close on two different cars and will post details shortly.

1 Like

@Stephen_Harrison1 can you share dealer info I may be interested in taking this ?
Thank you

Hi! Yes, it was Bridgewater BMW in NJ

FYI - This is an outgoing model, not hard to find a discount on one right now when the 2022’s are out and so much nicer. These will also probably depreciate like a rock.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.