2021 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring

, ,

Got the following deal, took delivery yesterday:

2021 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring - MSRP $45,600

$463 a month(all fees in including NJ tax) with only first month due at signing. 10K Miles a year, 36 months lease. I live in NJ. I understand that some people look for the other details like, sale price, residual, money factor, etc. However to me 2 things are most important:

1. How much I am paying monthly
  2. How much total due at signing.

Other details might be important to others, not to me :slight_smile:

Thanks
Ahmad

1 Like

What was MSRP? Enjoy it!

Thanks for sharing and congrats on your new ride! For the benefit of community, would you mind sharing as much of the following, as possible?

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $
Selling Price:
Monthly Payment: $
Drive-Off Amount: $
Months:
Annual Mileage:
MF:
Residual:
Incentives:
Region:
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Retail MSRP: $45,600

On the surface, the deal looks solid.

Thanks! Appreciate it

I could have sworn we have had GT leases come through here for significantly less, especially for 10k per year.

Of course, without breaking out the “insignificant details” here that allows one to actually compare the deal, it’s tough to say what the lease programs are doing this month in NJ.

Yes, it seems to be the case at first. However I contact all the brokers here and did not get anything better. One of them advertised $365 a month for this car but with $3000 due at signing and $450 brokerage fee( he has an excel sheet posted to this forum). Another one came out very close, $35 less per month but later said he will increase each car by $25 per month since his dealer have only couple of GT left. Factoring in the brokerage fee($450, $12 a month for 36 months) it ended up being exactly the same as what I got from the dealership. The dealership was better to deal with, more professional and dedicated time to address my questions and speak to me over the phone. Also they have all colors and options and did all the paperwork and delivered the car the same day(yesterday).

1 Like

Nice job!! Well done! Congrats and enjoy your ride.