2021 Lexus IS350 F sport

I’m in the NY/NJ area. I’m trying to input these numbers given to me by the dealer but the numbers are giving me different figures on the leasehackr calculator. Can anyone help? Is this a good deal? What can I negotiate to make this a better deal? Also what is the ideal rating for a good deal?

Holy… :dizzy_face:

Nearly $800/mo on an IS350F?! I know it’s a refreshed model, but the remaining 2020’s were going for less than half of that.

You’ll need to get more details to figure out the myriad ways in which this dealer is trying to screw you over, but for starters that discount is pretty pathetic. Check out the Leasing 101 guide first.

2 Likes

Hopefully this helps you on your search. Saw one yesterday and it looks great but would wait until programs improve or get yourself a bigger discount.

Terrible. Reach out to @AutoCompanion

1 Like

Nope. You are getting a 3% discount.

If that’s the car you really want, you have a couple of options:

1. Reach out to more dealers.
  2. Reach out to a broker.

The pre-incentive discount/sale price. As stated, this is a refreshed model so not sure how much wiggle room dealers have at this point.

Your best bet, if you do not need a car now, is to wait for pricing to be more reasonable and for incentives to improve.

1 Like

I got my new 2020 IS350 for $380 base payment with $0 due at signing.

You’re putting the cart before the horse. You really need to work out what a good target deal is before talking to a dealer. Talking to dealers is for finding someone to do your deal, not for figuring out what a car should cost.

1 Like

Terrible deal, but good luck getting much off cars that are just rolling on to the lots.

2020s have great incentives on them if you can find any.

1 Like

Follow. This.

Two different cars, wrong to compare numbers

The aggressive deals on the 2020s are really the way to go for anyone interested in the IS

@patel1283 a calculator link or contract without personal info would be helpful to see what the OP can target in his zip code

Wow, I just got quoted for a 45 MSRP Fsport 21 for $570 Zero Drive off (sign and drive)3/36 still too much for me, but I’m in Florida…

How much was the discount? My dealer sold a bunch at sticker locally. Can’t believe people would pay that.

So the doc fee is 75, so I assume NY dealer limit, but their taxable fees is $720. Whats that about?

The $795 is Lexus’ acq fee.