2021 LEXUS ES 350F Sport "Black Line" MSRP $50,725.00

Sorry, I was using the contract numbers … I did fix already :facepunch:

1 Like

Enjoy the car. you seem happy, that’s what matters most. having peace of mind.

1 Like

The BlackLine Edition package is pretty sweet. I like the two-tone seats. Good luck with it and enjoy. I’ll be shopping soon this trim might be the way to go if I go with an ES.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I wouldn’t be able to keep those seats clean.

1 Like

The calculator score doesn’t matter

Why not ? It’s not going to show me if its a good deal or not ?
I always get from Edmunds forum the MF/RV/Incentives for my zip code to see if its a good deal or not .,.,

How do you know if its good or not ?

Grats! Which incentives/rebates did you qualify for? I just picked up a IS350 in FL and only managed to get 3k

Jealous of the Black Line package wish that was an option on the IS well worth it

1 Like

Thanks , and congrats 2 u also , I loved the new IS … they will launch the 5.0 v8 by Fall …

I’m checking with Edmunds whats available in Incentives, but as far as my numbers attached I got $4.750.00 (rebates and noncash credits)

1 Like

Gosh, not even tell me …

Challenge accepted LOL

Nope. The calculator score that’s a good deal is car dependent and person dependent. There isn’t a right answer.

RV/mf/incentives from edmunds doesn’t tell you if something is a good deal, it just gives you the current lease program inputs to plug into the equation. Ultimately, it comes down to researching comparable deals and determining the best pre-incentive discount(when normalized for mark ups) that you can reasonably target for a vehicle.

1 Like

This is not a truly “bad” deal. The supposed trade equity of the previous lease makes it seem funky.
But overall, you are at 469 a month pre-tax all in, only 1st payment to start. For a limited edition Black Line model with a higher than usual MSRP. In Florida. Pretty good for a deal made during an Oil Change.
Don’t stress it, enjoy the car.

Congrats on the new ride!

You can devour all the 101 articles between now and your next lease… and check the forum before signing anything :wink:

1 Like

No it isn’t…

$500/mo with $2500 das (assuming the trade was fair) doesn’t come out to $470/mo pre tax

1 Like

When leasing a car, it does not really benefit you if the car holds its value, unless you are planning to buy it out at lease end. If that is the case, you would be better off buying it in the first place.

1 Like

Here is the calculator, off by $6

It’s really 500 mo/2400 DAS, of which 1916 is your positive equity + 500 1st mo.

Anyway, enjoy your ride and come back in 3 years before signing new one, as others have said

1 Like

Trade was ~1900. Payment is 469 + 30 tax.

$500 das in cash plus $2000 in trade equity is $2500 das. That trade equity doesn’t just go away.

2 Likes

Interior looks great

1 Like

Nice car! Yeah you took a gamble going in unprepared and walking out with a decent deal (except for the 10K miles a year). In the good old days (2013-15) the GS-350 Fsports where leasing at crazy rates. I was going to take over a lease $299 a month less tax but one the guy had less than a year and second had some rather large scratches and after market stuff. So I opted for new, MSRP $54K with zero down/drive offs and 15K miles a year for $510 a month (after taxes). I got the highest MSRP on the lot less AWD and HUD.

1 Like

Since when was a (at best) 3.5% pre-incentive a decent deal for an ES?

2 Likes