2021 Kia Seltos SX Turbo - Need Advise on 3 Page Dealer Worksheet

After three hours of trying to get the dealer to email the worksheet, he finally did this morning. According to his worksheet the payment is $413/mo after tax.
When I plug in the numbers below into the calculator, I do NOT get $413/mo after tax. I get about $357 after tax. What the hell am I missing here? I have never received a 3 page worksheet before…

2021 Kia Seltos SX Turbo
MSRP: $29,710
Selling Price: $28,479
$500 incentives
$0 down
3yr / 15K

Residual: 61%
RV: $18,123
MF: .0014 (marked up from .001, per Edmunds)
Location: Minnesota - Tax is levied upfront on the total lease payment
LH Calculator

Can you post a picture of the worksheet rather than a file that must be downloaded? Also post a link to your calculator so we can try to see what the discrepancy is.

2 Likes

Thanks, fixed. I didn’t know you could add multiple images. I know you can’t add multipage images…

You were very close, it’s just their quote is 0 drive-offs, with cap cost reduction and 1st payment covered by rebates. To reflect it in calculator, you add 913.39 as taxed (I assume) rebate and capitalize all payments.

I get 0 drive-offs/$415 mo

This is the most detailed worksheet I’ve ever seen, I wish every dealer would use this format.

1 Like

Thank you very much Rusty! I didn’t pick that up when I looked through the worksheet - I think I got overwhelmed by numbers with a three page worksheet…

Now that you’ve sorted the issue, $400+ seems like an awful lot for a seltos

1 Like

Is the Seltos really worth $400+ a month? Maybe look into a RAV4.

1 Like

Yeah, won’t be going near a Seltos at $400 a month!!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.