2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S Questions

I have never leased before and have only bought one car before so I don’t know much about fees and such.

I was wondering if someone can help me with what fees on this quote I could negotiate. Also I assume that I would be able to make them remove the “NSD APPEARANCE PACKAGE” and the “NSD ETCH” right?

Also for some reason they keep insisting on quoting me for a 48 month lease but I’m looking for a 36 month lease.

Good reason to walk away from that dealer.

1 Like

$300 off MSRP is another good reason to shop around and walk away from this.

Wait, I’m sorry it’s zero dealer discount. Truecar had the MSRP listed wrong for some reason.

Speaking of Truecar now might be a good time to try to get a targeted incentive from them, if you don’t already have one. Jeep appears to be offering targeted mailer offers too.

That seems super high. I’m at $460 2k at signing for a shorter lease on a 48k wrangler. If you’re in Florida try Arrigo in sawgrass, they work on volume. I’m in NJ and bought in PA but looked in south Florida initially to find a deal. Northeast seemed way more competitive than Florida when I was looking for one.

If you check the Jeep’s website all the lease deals are switched to 48 months so its no surprise the dealers are pushing them as well.