2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe $9600 One Pay

maybe I missed it, but what region was this?

Dang that is a heck of a deal I would jump on that so fast.

Southern region.

Don’t you mean

“Dang that is a HACK of a deal I would jump on that so fast”

4 Likes

Well played

1 Like

One of the best deals I’ve seen on here. .48% of MSRP…wow!

Started the day with a 5am flight

I think it was my first time in an Embraer 140

Picked up the car

Made some friends.

Couple of fuel stops

And made it back to FL

Overall it was good to leave Miami for a weekend. Would I do it again? Probably not but I enjoyed it. :slight_smile:
Moral of the story when you see a good deal in LH jump on it. Whether it’s a Hellcat or Wrangler.

Thanks again to @spockvr6 next time we have to do a road trip together :cowboy_hat_face:

15 Likes

I want to replicate this deal including out of state flight and seafood festivities

2 Likes

He can’t replicate but I think he can still do 9% off with affiliate. With the raised Msrp and lowered RV it becomes ~$2800 more expensive. (RV and MF can change in the future, this calculation is for this month)

Hey Gabriel Omar…

So can I ask where do you picked from ?

I am in Miami also, and I have to pick it up from Luisiana… so when you say you would not do it again is that far?
TY

May I ask which dealer this is? Would love to order one from them with the current programs.

He used a broker, not a single dealer.

Anyway to replicate this in Ohio. Ready to pull the trigger.

No sir

He received guidance from @spockvr6

No brokers

:grin: :grin: Good to see another football fan. No the drive wasn’t bad at all. I drove 8 hours first day and 6.5 in the second day. What I meant to say was I wouldn’t do the same route again. I visited many cities for the first time so it was great.

You can’t replicate it and if you read 4 posts above I explained why. You will need to find a dealer who can do more than 13% off to replicate this deal which I haven’t heard of.

When you find one that will do 13% on a mid $50s MSRP…please PM me, LOL.

Will do. I owe you two LH worthy deals :grin: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Im not sure there is a such dealer out there…Weve both been looking :slight_smile:

I slacked on this for a bit…but dont forget to apply for the $250 Bonusdrive rebate everyone :boom:

1 Like