2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee 80th Anniversary Edition - lease due Feb 1

Miami, Florida

My lease on my 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee 80th anniversary edition is due back on Feb 1, 2024. My car only has 20,200 miles on it. I wanted to turn it in to lease a 2024 BUT the payments are out of my reach. My current payment on my 2021 was $390 a month all in. I put $1500 down. I considered this to be a great deal. I love the car.

Should I buy my car from Chrsyler Capital? The residual/buyout is $26,552.98 including tax.

My decision time is running out. Any advice is much appreciated.

Thank you,
Wendy

Try here:

is this for a jeep grand cherokee 2024?

Click on Marketplace for Jeep and your state.

With returning lessee rebates you should be able to get a good deal on a JGC 4xe

1 Like
1 Like

@Coconutparrot Decent Grand Cherokee programs this month and having Lease Loyalty is a big win with Jeep programs this month. We can also buy your lease and check for any equity we can apply to get your payment down. Drop us an inquiry for a free quote! Our service fee is $599 (will be separate from any quotes we provide or advertise), but we only charge if you decided to move forward on a deal with us so no obligation to get started and all things considered, we feel you will find our service and deals to be well worth it!

-Matt

Probably have 4000 in equity or more if you buy it. Assuming a dealer will charge 30k plus tax if you buy from them for a 2021 jeep. Financial sense is to buy it. However, leasing on and applying some equity males sense based on current programs.

Hi, what lease payment would you consider a “good deal”?

Click on those links. Which contingent rebates do you qualify for?

Here is a 27 month GC 4xe Anniversary deal example for you $486 per month first month plus his broker fee for you. He might be able to give you some equity for your GC. Ask him.

A local dealer offered 499 a month inc. tax on a 39 month lease 10k miles a year.
$1500 down. Does this sound like a great deal? Perhaps it is but I cannot afford a payment higher than $430 a month including tax. I am really leaning towards buying my 2021.
Wendy

You might be surprised by the APR on used car loans.

Have you looked at new cars that have 0 or 0.9% APR?

Is it $1,500 down or $1,500 due at sign? The deal I posted is $486 x 27 months plus $600 broker fee.

Your deal is $525 x 39 months which is worse. But if you can’t afford anything over $430 neither of these leases would work for you whether they are good or bad.

@AutoNinjas I would definitely love your opinion and help with leasing a 2024 Grand Cherokee Limited (sent you a message and did an inquiry) thank you !!