2021 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4x4 Incentives

Hey Hackrs! I’m new here, and have found this forum to be amazing!! I’m trying to do a sanity check. What actual rebates/incentives are out there for 2021 Jeep Cherokee Limiteds right now? 4x4 in zip code 06107 (CT).

I know Jeep is running a $1750 incentive right now, but I’ve seen other hackrs posting deals with $5000k in rebates/incentives!!! Thoughts?

I’m trying to get a zero drive off for $375, 36/12. The MSRP is 37k. I want to reduce my games with the dealer.

Thanks all!!

Did You check Edmunds for this question?

2021’s in the northeast should be:

Chrysler Capital 2021 Bonus Cash 20CM5 - $500
Northeast BC Lease Bonus Cash NELMB - $1,400
Northeast BC Lease Cash 32LM1- $1,750

1 Like

Thanks so much. TruCar is also showing “2021 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4WD IDL Lease Bonus Cash” for $3250. Is something that is real or some sort of TruCar marketing biz? Perhaps it’s the combined Northeast incentives listed above?

I’ll check with Edmunds too.

Thx again all!

Hold on. I ran a Grand Cherokee. One sec. I was wondering how in the world you had a 37k msrp on a Cherokee.

Real question is, why would you want to spend that much on a Cherokee?

That is right for a Cherokee.

Northeast BC Lease Bonus Cash NELMB - $1,000
Chrysler Capital 2021 Bonus Cash 20CM5 - $750

Just so you (any anyone else reading knows) IDL cash is for deals that aren’t thru Chrysler Cap.

The program on the Cherokee might be better thru Ally or USBank. I think your desire for a 375 sign and drive is probably realistic.

I PM’d you. I have a bunch of 2021’s and even a few leftover 2020 Limited 4x4’s.

The msrp on Cherokee Limited 4x4 is $37k, with convenience package etc. Were a Jeep family, and all the incentives I saw on TruCar and all the sites seemed like Jeep was fire saleing Cherokee Limiteds. Was seeing $30k prices after incentives and rebates etc for a 38k msrp vehicle.

Just trying to tie out the numbers and understand what rebates and Incentives are available for Leases, not financing.

Of course the dealers won’t give me any info and I don’t have the bravery or time to go to the dealer in person during COViD to spend hours go over it all!!

Trying to give them the “here are the incentives and what I’m willing to pay” ultimatum.

The other wrinkle is that this particular dealer is willing to take my RAM lease in 4 months early with zero cost as I originally leased it from them.

With all that said (deep breath, find my zen), can that IDL bonus cash via Ally or USBank (I know this dealer uses USBank as that is my current lease) be combined with other Lease Loyalty and lease bonus cash? TruCar sent me this, but I’m sure it too good to be Tru…

TrueCar Exclusive Incentive - $500

2021 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4WD IDL Lease Bonus Cash l - $3,250

2021 Jeep Cherokee Lease Bonus Cash - $1,000

2021 Returning Lessee Loyalty Bonus Cash - $500

Total Incentives - $5,250

Truly, thx again for all the guidance.

No, you can’t stack IDL with the other stuff. The normal incentives you see are only for CCAP leases, IDL is for anyone else.

They’re likely happy to take it in early because of how high the value is of these things used right now.

What I can’t tell you is whether the Ally/US lease is better than the CCAP lease right now. While the IDL is more, the residual might be poor. As I mentioned, I have plenty of these available so if you want to see what I have I can run a quote for you.

Current deal for us:
2021 JGC Limited 4x4
43180 msrp
4980 rebates
.00058 mf
42/12
360 DAS
360\month
05478 (VT)
No one would touch this in our area.