2021 Jaguar F-Pace lease

, , , ,

This is a deal I finalized on a 2021 F-Pace P340 with Chase private client 10% off MSRP .
MF is marked up (0.00008 Base), but the dealer wouldn’t go lower.

Miles=12k per year
MSRP=67998, Selling Price=61198
Lease cash: 2925
Months=39
MF=0.0003
Dealer Fee=399
Registration=400
Monthly payment: $632 plus tax
Due at signing: First month + registration

LEASEHACKR

CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Most popular and up-to-date lease calculator crowdsourced by the largest car leasing community in the US. Leasehackr Calculator integrates brand-specific lease programs such as Multiple Security Deposit (MSD), loaner residual adjustment, and money…

6 Likes

Pretty respectable for a Jag lease at that mileage. Particularly given that there isn’t a ton of 2021 inventory yet. Nicely done. The 2021s are a substantial upgrade from the prior year.

Yes, the interior is a big step up from the 2020. Inventory is just trickling in and the dealers who had the combination I liked were not willing to entertain the PIN. When I attempted a custom build for a P400, multiple dealers said the lease program at the time of delivery would apply. They gave a 12 week timeline for custom build. The P400 has over 5k lease cash but that’s negated by a 3% residual drop, in comparison with P340.

Let’s see those photos! Love what JLR did with the new F-pace

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like

2 Likes

Do you even call that roof a pano? It is NICE! My current daily is a convertible, pretty sure that is even better, all the fun and none of the ‘I really need to wear my seatbelt in this thing’.

1 Like

Hey @wilkonaz1

Do you mind telling me where you got the car/proving me with the dealers info? Looking to get into the f pace with similar specs.

Wow this is the first good lease I’ve seen on a decently equipped FPace

1 Like

Beautiful color combo.

My wife’s 2018 is up in July and the new interior is definitely a huge upgrade that is making her consider another one. @wilkonaz1 do you have any details on that Chase offer? The dealer here in Nevada is pretending these things are flying off the shelves even though JLR is already offering decent incentives.

Otherwise it will probably be a SQ5 or X3 just based on available deals.

Thanks. Sorry, I don’t have additional details on the Chase offer. Right, I was considering the SQ5 and X3M40i as well.

I reread your post and realized it was the JLR Pin program from: https://jlrprivateoffer.com linked through https://www.chase.com/personal/auto-loans/chase-private-clients-jlr.html (links to remind me in the future :grinning:). It was super easy to generate a PIN, now we just need to find a dealer willing to accept it :crossed_fingers:.

I used dealerrater to find the top JLR dealers near me and made phone calls. I was upfront about the PIN.

X3 is not a compelling lease value. SQ5 is

And the Q5e is almost more appealing. But now we need to wait and see if it’s the same March.

did you generate a pin w/o being a chase client?

No, I just didn’t know it was a benefit. I googled Jaguar PIN and it took me to the Chase page where I logged in with my Chase credentials and created a code.

I just Googled “Jaguar PIN” and the first link went to Etsy.

1 Like

What deals are you seeing for the Q5e?

As an example:

1 Like