2021 Hyundai Palisade Caligraphy (UNVERIFIED)

Title: 2021 Hyundai Palisade Caligraphy
Tags: Hyundai, TX, houston

I was looking for a cheap Palisade deal for a while now and I definitely found one. 192/mo is crazy for such a value monster This thing’s gonna hold it’s value for a whileee now

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $46,200
Selling Price: $36,985
Monthly Payment: $2,100
Drive-Off Amount: $2,100
Months: 42
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: 0.00034
Residual: 58%
Incentives: $900 for Previous Hyundai Owner (had a 2017 elantra lease I turned in September of last year and I had up to 9 months after the lease end to use this if I leased a new Hyundai)
Region: TX
Leasehackr Score: 12
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Hyundai&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=46200&sales_price=36985&months=42&mf=.00034&dp=2100&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=650&taxed_inc=900&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=58&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&sellingPriceTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true

If anyone in the HTX area wants to know where I got this deal from you can message me the dealer is very easy to negotiate with and they have deals like 90/mo Sonatas

2 Likes

I think you have an error in your monthly otherwise this is not a good value lol.

5 Likes

Msrp on the calligraphy starts at $47385. None of your numbers here make sense.

2 Likes

The paper on the lease says MSRP of $46,200, I just went off what is on the document

See the thing is what I’m trying to do is buy this out at the end of the lease, because the fees on this were so low that the tax regulations in TX don’t matter, so all I really wanted for this lease is just a low monthly payment, which I kinda got. Once i buy this thing out, it will likely not lose that much value in 3 years.

You have a trade or something? I want what that person’s smoking if they’re doing 20% on Palisades.

:chocolate_bar:

4 Likes

I didn’t want to trade in whenever I brought back my ‘17 Elantra because at the time, I didn’t need 2 cars because of the pandemic, but I still kept the former leasee credit in mind with this lease.

What bank is this through? That rv/mf isn’t anywhere near correct for hmf

The dealer is kinda high af lol he was telling me about a 90/mo Sonata he’s got the budget deals

Capital 1 had the lowest rates because I’ve been leasing there for a while now

Could you PM me or @mllcb42 a censored version of your contract. I am very intrigued right now.

:chocolate_bar:

Capital 1 doesn’t do leases…

2 Likes

you sure its the dealer and not you :wink:

1 Like

This feels sus.

1 Like

Pretty sure he’s promoting some dealer. Maybe he is that dealer. I say it’s all BS.

6 Likes

192/month almost makes up for the garlic smell!

Too bad it’s probably fake.

3 Likes

1 Like

This is going south quick…. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Is it painted with some advertisements for a Gentlemen’s Club?

1 Like

I call BS on this. I work at a dealer that has Hyundai(not in sales).

1. A calligraphy is $3k more than the MSRP
  2. As far as I’m aware, Hyundai doesn’t do 42 month leases.
  3. No dealer is doing $10k off a palisade let alone a calligraphy
  4. None of your numbers match in anything you posted.
  5. I’ve never seen Hyundai do a odd number of $900 on a loyalty rebate.
    6.Post a copy of your contract or this is just trolling.
2 Likes