2021 Hyundai Kona EV Limited offer: $0 DAS, $341/month 36/12k. Good? Your opinion please

Yep I remember about cap conditions. If to talk about Niro, for my preferences only Ultimate trim would work and that’s over that cap in any case :frowning:

Currently for non NJ - the incentives appear to be the same as last month (ending on Aug 2)
$10750 lease cash - 36/10 .00070 MF and 51% residual.

If there are inventory left, you can still score a similar deal ?

I have one already but thanks!

I think it is up to $42k. MSRP

You really need to start your own thread based on California programs, rebates, etc etc.

1 Like

I believe @Rodriges was talking about NJ programs which, again, are materially different and need to discussed in a separate thread.

Thanks @InspiredSquare for all Your help.
They sold out all Limited trims. Yesterday we picked up for my family member 2021 Kona EV Ultimate. With NY LI 8.625 % taxes and new registration i paid $306 DAS for $306/m, 39/12k miles. It is at least $3k cheaper than i could get locally in NYC area for this trim.
The dealer said they have still around 20 units to move at that price level. If anyone interested i can provide direct contact info. Please send me a PM.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.