2021 Hyundai Kona EV limited deal $250/month $0 DAS 36 months ($17,650 incentives)

After some searching, I was able to bag $17,650 in incentives and get $250 a month for 36 months , first month and DMV fees were paid by the dealership as well. So happy for the purchase at the Hyundai in NJ.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: hyundai Kona EV limited 2021
MSRP: $ 43,580
Selling Price: $45792.70
Monthly Payment: $ 250
Drive-Off Amount: $ 0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: ??
Residual: $22225.80
Incentives: $17650
Region: NJ
Leasehackr Score: ??
Leasehackr Calculator Link: ??

Couldn’t figure out the calculator so including a picture of the lease numbers instead below. This may not be a crazy deal but I’m pretty happy :slight_smile: . Can someone please help me with a leasehackr score?

9 Likes

What incentives have you got?

Congrats! Post pics and enjoy the new ride

congrats and welcome to KONA EV line haha. Dealer marked up the Selling price?

@NYNJAudi and i actually test drove one of the loaded up ones yesterday, and they are pretty nice. well done.

3 Likes

Great deal!
Wish I can get this deal in California…

1 Like

Agreed, very tempting lease and a great deal in this market imo

He only gave you 16.5k in the paper there. Where’s the extra $1000 coming from?

The extra 1000 was used for acquisition fees, DMV feed, first months payment etc. My out of pocket for the duration of the lease is 8750 @Jay_Ng - I didn’t quite understand the markup either might have missed another opportunity to negotiate given I’m a first time leaser - please share your wisdom !!

1 Like

Can you please share where did you get this deal? What dealership in NJ? I am from the area and looking. Thx

Any shot something close to this can be replicated in California?

Nope, as NJ has a 5000 instant rebate and CA only has a $1500 one.

That’s a $100/month difference.

2 Likes

Not to mention no tax in nj

2 Likes

Great deal. Given the MSRP vs my Fusion energi, this deal is certainly better. Enjoy it!

Absolutely, this was the Davis Hyundai in Ewing, NJ.

1 Like

Davis is my local Hyundai dealer and they have forever scared me from Hyundai dealerships. I’ve been there three times and have either marked up the MF or given me outrageous mark ups. Last time I went they did 4k+ on a Kona EV and 3k+ on a Ioniq PHEV. I have worked with 3 different people and all of them were pushy and a little demeaning.

This is the best I could do with the calculator. Good score in general but that selling price mark up was nasty. Sources say the lease cash is only $10,750, but you seemed to get an extra $2,100 (excluding the $5k NJ rebate)