2021 Honda Pilot EX-L, 36/12 for $350/month

Hi hackers. Closed a deal yesterday. I’m in Illinois, I used RODO app to get this numbers. So now they have Honda Pilots EX-L for $384/month (due on sign is for first month only) via US BANK

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Honda Pilot EX-L
MSRP: $41480
Monthly Payment: $350
Drive-Off Amount: $385
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12000
MF:0.0008
Residual:$25500
Incentives: not sure
Region: midwest
Leasehackr Score: >10 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: not sure how to adjust all the numbers

Congrats! Looks good at first glance. Enjoy new ride

That’s a great deal

I’d sign for this deal right now, looking for the pilot and I was getting numbers in the 500s per month. Any idea if I could get this deal?

This RODO app is really taking off…thats a great deal for a Honda pilot EX-L some are paying that much for a base CRV

Go to rodo.com. Find a car you like, add it to show room, offer your price to dealer, wait for answer.

Thanks, did that. It shows deals but none for the pilot. There’s few other smaller SUV all with 2500-3500 up front and monthly rates of 300+.

You missed the “cross your fingers and hope it isn’t a bait and switch” step

4 Likes

Hi,

Are you able to share where? I’m near O’Hare. I’m getting $416 / month and $416 a month for the same MSRP.

go to rodo.com, right now I see there 336/month with the same due at sign, which is better than mine deal.

Hmmm-I’m seeing different for the same one:

But, I was looking for the 41,480 MSRP as that one is AWD.

I had another Honda in my house hold, there is a rebate for that, add cars you have to your account, it reflects on monthly payments

and anyway, you can make an offer to a dealer with your price

on rodo I added a car to my showroom (clicked on hart sign), then I went to my showroom and clicked on “offer your price”, but now I cannot see that option

Hmm, not sure. Got a little closer, but still off from your pricing.

Thanks!