NJ area
Sale price: $28945
Monthly: $375
Term: 36 months
Money factor: 0.00120
Residual: $21,100
Total fees + down: $750

What do you guys think?

What is the MSRP? I’d say from looking at your proposed monthly I’d rather be in a Highlander Limited.

1 Like

That seems like a lot for a crv. Check out Toyota deals from Jim because this money can get you into a highlander

Also, what are the fees and if you can provide a calculator, even better. Otherwise, just seems like an expensive CRV

Everyone will have different opinions on what a “good” deal is for any given car. At the end of the day, it comes down to how you feel about it. Here are some Lease 101 tips that we’d recommend:

1 Like

Original MSRP is $31,500

Thought the same thing. Thanks the rec, I’ll check him out!

Sorry for crappy photo but this is the fees, monthly, and all the other relevant info that I have.

$1200 in fluff and ridiculous NJ dealer fees are the problem here

2 Likes

:point_up_2: what he said. $1200 in (useless) dealer adds, and looks like registration/DMV fees, dealer fees and taxes rolled back in. Your $750 only covers your first month’s payment and the rest is applied to CCR. Check out @Jrouleau426 Toyota deals or search the Marketplace for other options. This CRV is one big rock to push uphill

1 Like

Can do a $34k msrp Venza in blue or black for 330-340. Tax tags fees inc. 36/10 40mpg hybrid

I just signed in Illinois tonight. $1500 DAS, $266 a month. First month’s payment was covered, basically paid taxes registration and doc fee up front. Also qualified for the $500 grad discount, so DAS was $2K but got that knocked off. 12k per year.

Ambersirina
Is it for the EX-L AWD or FWD? Can you please share the selling price you negotiated and money factor you got?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.