2021 grand cherokee L

inflation data

ā€œInflation dataā€ isnā€™t a number.

If you want to have a realistic target price, the only way to get there is to use real numbers. It does no good to pull numbers out of the air based on how they feel.

2 Likes

Supply and demand will dictate pricing in this current market.

Good luck with your search.

exactly cpi

Either put together a calculator with real numbers or quit trolling

1 Like

the calculator is linked above?

OH, well, if it is any consolation, as soon as a salesperson or finance person says something idiotic like that, it isnā€™t typically someone you want to do business with anyway. :wink:

1 Like

ohio cannot lease out of state

Well thatā€™s not true.

Hell, here is a county in Ohio giving explicit instructions on what to do if you lease from out of state:
https://fiscalofficer.cuyahogacounty.us/en-US/out-of-state-titles.aspx

falls motor city jeep

georgesville performance jeep

i can also give you names

Someone WILL get close to 500 a month because you are putting so much money down. By that logic you could lease anything you want for $500 a month if you put enough money down.

Other posters in here have tried to explain it to you as well, I really suggest reading up on the leasing 101 here, it will definitely help you in your search!

1 Like

Names of people who donā€™t know what they are doing? I wouldnā€™t have enough days remaining in my life to write such a list.

2 Likes

Lots of dealers donā€™t want to deal with the hassle of leasing out of state, and if they tell you they canā€™t instead of they wonā€™t, they make someone else the bad guy.

Negotiated a deal for an XT6 for my aunt and uncle. Dealer in Ohio, they live in PA.

1 Like

my bison is 500 month hahaha

you could be in a gladiator for 500 month hahaha

Iā€™d rather be in a GCL than a gladiator.

Iā€™m still not sure what point youā€™re trying to make here.

3 Likes

Heā€™s made zero points, and obviously canā€™t, just spouting useless banter.

Iā€™m leasing a 110k Escalade for 200/month! Doesnā€™t matter if I have to put down 30kā€¦

too new (hot)