2021 grand cherokee L

too new (hot)

I apparently missed this banter you speak of. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@AutoCompanion posted 9% off on GCL orders. With your $5k down, @cavillac95, I’d imagine you could hit your $500/mo goal.*

*plus tax, tags, and dealer fees.

i only see 4xe talk? id even do $525

What pre-incentive discount is required to get you to $525?

You gotta TRY to do a little work.

1 Like

order only

That’s what I wrote. 9% off an order. If you want one sitting on the lot, pay up.

Wow, was this thread difficult to read. :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

:grin::grin::grin: - LeaseCompanion’s thread clearly states you can order one.

Saying this for your own good. If you know this little about leasing you are probably going to get destroyed in the finance office.

Don’t be like the guy who was so embarrassed about what happened in there that he couldn’t even own it (“my wife signed everything while I was in the restroom!”).

There are two choices for everyone starting off, including all the regulars here who started off in the same position at some point:

A. Educate yourself with all the helpful content here starting with all the articles in the Leasing 101 section (Blog | LEASEHACKR), and then have an educated discussion about how to make a decent deal better, if possible.

B. Refuse to spend 30-60 minutes on Choice A above and thus remain uneducated about leasing and get taken advantage of every 2-3 years for the rest of one’s life.

4 Likes

new low 599

Did you test drive it? These look pretty cool …how was the 3rd row space ?Sorry so many questions …
I read they’re coming out with a highbred engine later this year (:

jeep options are what sells them

the l isnt much bigger than the gc

It drove better than we expected. Have driven the last generation GC and liked it, but this felt like a healthy improvement.

Third row space is what you expect for this size class - pretty good, but if you really want to use it for teenagers or adults regularly, still is worth stepping up to a full size 3 row. The interior of the Summit Reserve was the highlight - the quality of the leather, the massaging front seats, infotainment was clear and responsive.

Only real negative I took away is that interior width seems a bit narrower than it should be based on exterior size. Also, more generally, it seems Jeep’s first production run is solely focused on the V6; not a single V8 optioned Summit Reserve to be found, even in transit to dealers. And virtually all Summit Reserves being produced are black; a few white ones to sprinkled in, and a single silver one in region. More color variety if you look at Limiteds and Overlands.
We’ll strongly consider it if we can find a dealer that doesn’t want to play games with over sticker markups.

Nice :+1: thanks for sharing !

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you. Due to limited availability of inventory at this time our new 2021 in stock inventory is reserved for Michigan residents using Michigan incentives and rebates. We wish you the best of luck in your search.

Context is completely lost. Maybe drop some quotations marks around what seems to be a response from a dealer/broker and let readers know what you are referencing?

2 Likes

So you reached out to a dealer in Michigan and they said “thanks, but no thanks”?

Soliciting quotes is going to get you nowhere. Just ask that TraderX dude.

1 Like