2021 GMC Sierra Denali 2500HD Deal check

Hi All,

Wanted to run this deal past you for input and any thing you suggest to make it a better deal. They went straight at my sales price with no fight which leads me to believe my extreme anchor price was not so extreme :confused: especially since these trucks are hard to find in my neck of the woods.

Year: 2021
Make: GMC
Model: Sierra 2500 Denali Standard Bed Diesel
MSRP: $81,975
Sale price: $73,778
Trade-in: $0
Drive-off: $888, First month payment, dealer and tag fees
Months: 36
Millage per year: 12000
Residual: 70%
Interest: 3.14%
EST Payment (tax incl.) $678 p/m
LeaseHacker Score:10.3 Years

Did you confirm MF, RV and incentives with Edmunds? Start there & you’ll get a good idea where you’re at. 10% off MSRP is a good start but haven’t really seen other LH post to compare to your deal

Hi Ezamora87,

yes, i definitely did.

thanks,

1 Like

At quick glance, looks like a great deal! You don’t see many worthwhile deals on the 2500s. I’d take it in a minute and then sell it before the lease is up, you will likely make a few bucks. Good luck!

Seems very good for a 3/4 ton truck, they don’t usually lease well.

Much better deal then I could find anywhere… Would get in line behind you if the dealer had more to move

Did you look at one-pay? Might be worth running the numbers given the MF/interest rate …

Shop the gm site searching for inventory … follow the one click buy and may find some not too far from this depending on what you qualify (loyalty, supplier/gms, etc). Not 100% every vehicle but may help you narrow the search and quickly find an offer within your range before even starting the negotiation

Interesting info. I’ve never thought of shop click buy as useful :laughing:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Why are these gmc prices high?

Please stop spamming even gmc thread.