2021 GMC Sierra AT4 Lease Info

What dealer is that?

A friend from college is a broker in MI and I asked him to see what he could do on a diesel AT4, he texted me today with no other information but “$500/mo on this truck (linked), 36/10, no money down but taxes.” The trucks MSRP is $64,540.

I’ve got 6 months left on my $250/mo tundra, so I’m literally just kicking the tires, but based on this thread that seems to be a pretty strong offer.

1 Like

That’s what I was expecting but my dealer said $645 for 36/12 and $2,500 due at signing. $500 plus tax sign and drive is a good deal.

Would he be able to ship the car to south Florida?

Haven’t gotten that far yet

Okay, well if he could ship one I’d be interested too if you have room to get two of them.

For comparison, I just signed a 2021 Sierra 1500 AT4. Diesel, CarbonPro
$65,020 MSRP.
61297 GM Supplier Price (through my wife’s work)
$1500 conquest
$1000 Costco

All taxes/fees (8%) included. First payment only due at signing $589 39mo/12k. 61% residual

Nothing really special here but it had all the features I wanted. I don’t think it’s exceptional but I’m not totally screwed either.

That’s a pretty solid deal. I was shooting for mid $500’s tax in but doesn’t seem like it’ll happen this month. I’ll wait it out and see what happens early next year. Hopefully more inventory shows up by April.

This is a great build. I’ve got the same thing but a Denali and love it. PM me for tips on CarbonPro bed covers if intersted. As for the deal, looks really strong with no DAS. Great deal!

I’m gonna chase a Denali after the dust settles and stock comes back. Love the look my buddy just got a 2500 it’s such a nice truck for the money.

I’ve been shopping a new truck and a dealer called me back and presented this deal on a new black on black 2021 Sierra 1500 AT4. It’s an incoming vehicle that arrives this month.

MSRP/Retail $62,430
Total savings + Rebates $9,495.10
Selling Price - Rebates $52,934.90
Government Fees $450.00
Pro/Doc Fees $1,104.50
Total Taxes $3,517.36
Deposit $500.00
Total Balance due $57,506.76

It includes a new tag and I’m in 33027 zip code for tax purposes. Don’t know why taxes never add up on any quote I receive. What are your guys thoughts on this deal?

As with every deal, separate out the incentives from the discount so you can see what you’re actually getting.

When I build the same truck on the GMC site there is $3,400 in rebates automatically generated. The difference I presume would be off MSRP. I mentioned an extra $1,000 after the deal was presented because I’ll be applying for GM financing. So it’s not shown on those numbers yet.

Not sure what current incentives there are but they change today as well.

Looks like new incentives are posted on GM’s site now.

2021 GMC SIERRA 1500 CREW CAB MODELS

$6,250 Purchase Allowance for current eligible non-GM owners/lessees.†

2021 GMC SIERRA 1500 CREW CAB

Current Owners and Lessees of 2007 model year or newer non-GM vehiclesFor Well-Qualified Buyers
0% APR for 72 months
Plus
$750 Conquest Cash
+$2,750 For Well Qualified Buyers When Financed w/ GM Financial
$3,500 Total Cash Allowance

That’s $9,750 in incentives that I’d qualify for including the financing. Let me know if I’m overstating here.

Do these incentives carry over for leasing? GM Financial?

Did you ever find your deal? Looking in AZ market for similar and would like to gauge where these are landing.

I put it on hold. The deals offered were better last month with employee pricing. Going to try at the end of the month but with lack of inventory don’t think it will yield the deal I want.

Thanks for the update. Im following as Im in market for same vehicle. My lease ends in May so plenty of time and offers to see.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Why are these gmc prices high?