2021 Escalade Good Deal or any suggestions

Title: Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.
Tags: make (e.g. toyota, bmw)(required) and region (e.g. ny, ca, ca-socal, usa-nationwide)
Post: Include as much information about your deal as possible to make it a helpful reference for others, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $96825
Selling Price:88035
Monthly Payment: $1385
Drive-Off Amount: $2500
Months:48
Annual Mileage:12k
MF:.0025
Residual:41635
Incentives:
Region:Texas
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Seems like a solid discount on a hot truck these days.

$69k to drive a $97k vehicle for 4 years? Doesn’t sound like something that would interest me. Why not just buy it? I also wouldn’t pay $1,300+/month to drive anything GM, but that is me.

Discount is decent. Residual isn’t great and I wouldn’t lease for 4 years.

2 Likes

2021 gas powered Tahoes, Escalades, Yukon’s seem to be having pushrod, valve spring, lifter failures. As if the bolt isn’t bad enough.

Not to mention that the money factor is almost certainly marked up significantly to make up for the discount. I couldn’t find 48/12 for sure but 48/10k was 00140 IIRC. Is this a supplier discount? Whatever they are giving up, they are definitely trying to make up for it on the back end. While I wouldn’t necessarily suggest leasing this for 4 years, the warranty is pretty good. It’s that last 10k miles you’ll need to worry about.

I had assumed that as well, but I was too lazy to look into the MF LOL.

Does this include tax? I don’t see anything on the sheet. Being in Texas you are going to have another $120 a month in taxes on top of this, if it’s not included.

I second that. Cadillac offers low interest 6 year financing. $88,000 on a 72 month note is cheaper than this lease. Even 60 months is cheaper than this lease.

1 Like

If you can buy it for the same price, do it. That is a strong discount in this market.

Definitely a purchase here.

1 Like

You might want to get rid of the quote picture upload as you can still make out the dealer. Unless you don’t really mind that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.