2021 Dodge Chrysler Jeep and Ram Lease Deals in New Jersey!

Date Last Updated: 10/12/2021
Lease Deals Last Updated: 10/12/2021

Currently showing lease options for the brand-new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L. I will add other vehicles as inventory improves.

Click my link below for all my current lease offers on Dodge / Chrysler / Jeep / Ram. All lease numbers are quoted assuming NJ Registration. If you need adjustments needed for other states, simply ask. If you have another vehicle you are interested in, reach out to inquire as we have to first confirm availability.

https://www.moparmikenj.com/blog/current-no-haggle-lease-deals-exclusively-from-mopar-mike-77535

3 Likes

Mike, you need to add a selling price. If you are selling at MSRP, you should indicate that.

2 Likes

Fixed. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Don’t start slow…rip the bandaid off and put some 4xe deals out there.

6 Likes

I will as soon as I get some in! Inventory shortage is a real issue right now.

1 Like

I’m messing around welcome to the forum. Good to see some North East CDJR dealers on the site.

2 Likes

Added some 4xEs

What makes you think anyone (especially on this forum, known for deals) is gonna be agreeing to MSRP? If you spent any time around here you would see the 4xe deals and how easy it is to get a MINIMUM of 1% below invoice. Coming in here as a new guy, offering “deals” of MSRP certainly isn’t appealing.

6 Likes

Raven, I appreciate your input, and as the new guy I certainly want to earn everyone’s trust and ultimately business. Right now, inventory is extremely scarce. Most dealers in our area if they even have any inventory are selling their vehicles for $5,000 over sticker. And they are selling. Once the inventory issues resolves, so will the programs and in house discounts we are able to offer. Thanks for your input and I look forward to learning more about what the group members are looking for.

2 Likes

I think the approach here is for someone who needs a car immediately right off the lot. As @Raven noted, most of the “good” signings here over the past few months are from about 6% below MSRP to about 12% at the extreme upper end for high MSRP (but that discount level I don’t believe has been achieved for about two months at this point).

Same here in FL. So, we are all just going out of state and shipping back to FL. Its a loss of ~1% of the discount (roughly) but still works out to be financially positive.

2 Likes

This was our lot just a few days ago.

1 Like

Give him a little break. Inventory is tough. As things get better I’m sure you will grow to love him. :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hopefully I didn’t come across too harsh :slight_smile: That was certainly not my intent, it was more or less just a level set to what expectations might be on this board. We are admittedly bad :-).

With the reasonable dealer fees noted and the immediate in stock availability, I would imagine LH interest would start to develop with even just a few percent below msrp discount.

1 Like

I completely get it. I’m all about giving great deals. Please keep in mind the vehicles I posted are all newly released, very hard to find vehicles. I will be posting some more common “regulars” at better deals next week. I just wanted to get the hot items up first. Stay tuned :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you handle Affiliate pin. Are you honoring 1% below invoice?

Yes, As long as you have the affiliate control number, and necessary proof such as work ID, etc.

3 Likes

He will have no problem selling just released popular Suv in this market . Most LH folks are tough but reasonable customers and certainly understand supply and demand.

2 Likes

Are you doing 4XE factory orders?

Yes we are! If you have a build from the Jeep.com website you can email it to me at MoparMike@NielsenDodge.com. We’ll put it through to ensure there are no factory restrictions with your build, and once we get that set we can proceed to the next steps.

1 Like