2021 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L

Thanks, I will look at the Honda. I’m just beginning the process of looking. What on the price is negotiable, the MF? How about the MSRP?

Wife got exact same thing 6 months ago at $559. Every other dealer was over $629

Welcome to the forum Wendy.

Not a good deal. I leased the all wheel drive version with the enhanced safety package last month. $460 all in, only first month due at signing.

1 Like

What factor can I negotiate with the dealer?

Wendy, I got my car through RODO. They were great, and I just checked, there are a ton of these leasing for much cheaper on the app.

If you use this link, we each get $50 if you lease through them - Buy or Lease Your Car Online - Sign Up | Rodo

This is my 3rd car I got through RODO. They have always beaten the pricing form any brokers or dealers I’ve used in the past.

DM me if you have any questions.

Plug the following into the LH calculator after MSRP of the vehicle you’re looking at:

Selling price based on % pre-incentive discount found by searching Shared Deals and Marketplace sections of this forum, such as inside the above link.

RV, MF and incentives (lease cash) from Edmunds forums. Add any extra rebates you qualify for (college grad, etc) under incentives.

DMV fees and taxes based on your state’s official website.

Voila! Now check the box to make it $0 DAS and offer the resulting monthly payment*

• preferably rounded to a multiple of $5 or $10 to make yourself seem more like a normal person :innocent:

I was in talks for a 2021 Touring till the wife said no to the color. Anyway, last offer was $37,503, which included the loyalty incentive you should qualify for with your civic. It came out to $390/mn pretax with first month at DAS. MSRP was $43,620 on this particular deal.

When I plug $37,261 into the LH calculator it says $501, how’d you get it to $390?

The dealer got back to me with $527/mo includes tax
$1,110 down inception fee
36 mo 10,000 miles
Residual 52% MF 0.00100
$695 Acquisition Fee
Does this seem reasonable

Included in the selling price is a $1k incentive to the dealer and $1k loyalty incentive.

Oh that was on a Honda not a Chrysler.

not good, i am paying $400 with 0 DAS for an Odyssey EX-L with Nav and rear entertainment

That discount is really light

How long are you going to push this Pacifica-sized boulder uphill? Do you think this website would exist if comparable cars leased equally? If two $40k minivans had the same lease payment?

Do the math. All else being equal, a van with a 52% RV is gonna cost you $4,000 + rent charge + tax more vs one with a 62% RV.

That’s a very good deal for an almost-fully loaded Odyssey

Where r these odyssey deals honda dealers r telling me $600 t/t/f down for an ex not exl and saying shortage

Check Carmax.

We just leased an Odyssey in socal. I was actually in the market for a Pacifica, but could not get close to the numbers I wanted. After calling about 10 dealerships I gave up and I started looking at Honda and found the dealers to be generally much more transparent than Chrysler.
If you don’t have the time or enjoy the process of researching, calling multiple dealers, and haggling…then go with the best you can find on rodo or a lease broker. Otherwise go get yourself a google voice number, create an email alias, and let the games begin.
A good starting point:

I’m in Ohio. One email just asking for their best price they went to $38,9## then subtracted the $1k loyalty incentive from that. If the inventory were better, I probably could get lower than the $37,503, but there’s really only one dealer out of 5 locally that has any.

1 Like

Thanks all for your help! I’ve begun contacting dealers about an Odyssey.

Move to a strategy of making offers.

Plug the following into the LH calculator after MSRP of the vehicle you’re looking at:

Selling price based on % pre-incentive discount found by searching Shared Deals and Marketplace sections of this forum.

RV, MF and incentives (lease cash) from Edmunds forums. Add any extra rebates you qualify for (college grad, etc) under incentives.

DMV fees and taxes based on your state’s official website.

Voila! Now check the box to make it $0 DAS and offer the resulting monthly payment*

• preferably rounded to a multiple of $5 or $10 to make yourself seem more like a normal person :innocent: