2021 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L AWD, MSRP $44,630, $447 month sign and drive, - How did I do?

Hi all, I am leasing a new 2021 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L AWD with the Safety Sphere Premium Package and upgraded 18 inch tires. Going for true sign and drive with only first month due at delivery.

How did I do?

Thanks.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L AWD
MSRP: $44,630
Selling Price: $35,130
Monthly Payment: $474
Drive-Off Amount: $474
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.001
Residual: $23,208
Incentives: $9,500
Region: New Jersey

1 Like

It looks to me like you paid full sticker price if there are $9500 in incentives on this, making this a very poor deal.

Thanks for the quick reply. I am not sure I put in the discount versus incentives correctly, but guess I may need to go run the numbers again. I found this one on Rodo. The final lease price is below what I have been getting for similarly equipped cars through brokers.

Have not signed yet.

Your best bet here is to work out what your actual target price is first. That’ll give you something to compare against and insure you have the incentives properly accounted for, etc.

We always recommend the following method before you ever contact a dealership. If you do all of the work up front, you’ll have a stress free dealer experience and set yourself for success.

1. Read Leasing 101 (Blog | LEASEHACKR) to understand how to calculate a lease payment and the variables. Monthly payment is an output, not an input!!
  2. Pick a specific vehicle that you want to target
  3. Gather the current MF, RV and incentives from Edmunds forums for your zip code
  4. Research the LH marketplace and other deals that have been made recently on your vehicle - what was their pre-incentive discount? How did their lease terms differ?
  5. Plug your numbers into the LH calculator, and use a pre-incentive discount similar to what you have seen
  6. Create a target deal, this is what you’re trying to negotiate to. You can try different terms, selling price discount, etc. and see how your monthly payment is affected. It is also possible that different trims of your vehicle may have different MF and RV (i.e. this is very common with GM), so make sure that you look into that. Come up with a set of inputs that give you the output that you want - your desired monthly payment.

With a target price determined, you now have a deal to pursue and compare dealer offers against. More importantly, you have a solid foundation to work from.

Look at deals on other minivans. Eg Odyssey Touring

The Chrysler is a better minivan and higher rated than the Honda

I do like the Pacifica much better than the Odyssey. Don’t get why people like the Honda’s better.

Also, I just spoke with a broker and the best they can do on a base 2021 Pacifica Touring L Front Wheel Drive is $469 per month with $1,500 due upon delivery.

I am awaiting a delivery of a 2021 Pacifica Pinnacle AWD in SoCal. I am trying to determine the best lease deal I can negotiate. It appears there are minimal lease incentives through Chrysler Capital. However, Ally has a $7250 incentive but their MF and Residual are not as good as Chrysler Capital. Anyone know which option is better (or maybe US Bank) for a 24 month lease.

I am also looking for pinacale awd in NJ, but looks like they are very hard to get, negotiating will be hard on them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.