Monthly Payment: $352 pre-tax / $388 rolled in
Drive-Off Amount: $388
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00028
Residual: 64%
Incentives: $2250 Conquest & Conquest Bonus
Region: Northeast

I figure I left maybe $1000 on the table with my supplier code, but they wouldn’t budge and I wanted the car. I told myself I couldn’t pass on it for the cost of a “door-dash dinner delivery” a month, which is almost never viewed as an unreasonable expense. Found this one state over and had to work hard to get all of the details set straight, but in the end it was all worth it. The appearance packages, although expensive, look awesome on this car and the black on black satin/gloss look is hard not to love! The base stereo sound is ehh but definitely livable. If you have the means and desire I highly recommend this car, especially at this price point.

13 Likes

Nice batmobile :ok_hand:

You’re the 3rd person today to call it that lol

1 Like

Nice, looks awesome, enjoy!

1 Like

I’ve never really been into Camaros, but wow that looks good. Makes me want one! Congrats and enjoy!

3 Likes

Perfect combo would be m550 and a ‘maro!

3 Likes

I felt the same way until the latest redesign/refresh. The body lines are pretty stunning in my opinion!

1 Like

I’m not a fan of the lip but it works very well on a black car

Agreed! And the black on black looks fantastic.

I’m working on the same all-black, black, black. Much lower MSRP, though, and a stick. Doubt the deal will happen.

If the deal is anywhere near reasonable and the options you really like, I’d push it as far as you can and take it. I’m one to haggle endlessly for the best deal, but this one was just not worth splitting hairs on. Note that I am new to both a coupe and the 400+ HP club so this exceeds any expectations I had.

Edit - if you or anyone else are in the Northeast I may be able to secure a 41k Ocean Blue Metallic w/ auto, RS, and 8" infotainment. I was quoted sub $350 but it was in transit at the time.

Thanks but this is me taking only an amazing deal if it happens. I definitely do not need another car and would be swapping it mid summer.

1 Like

I would be interested!

Looks great, Batman :wink:

1 Like

Love the murdered look. Plan to get into one of these soon hopefully.

And this sounds interesting :grinning:

1 Like

Watch those parking curbs. I would have to be a foot out from my space on this car with that lip! Looks good though enjoy!

1 Like

Did they include the stock wheels if the black accent package was listed as dealer installed?

No and that wasn’t discussed at all. I’m not sure if that would even be an option to be honest.

From what I read and Chevrolet chat confirmed … all the LPO 20” inch wheel options comes with 2 sets when being ordered. The camaro6 forum indicates some dealers may play games around this topic. Any GM dealers able to confirm/reinforce the above?

Yes this is explicitly stated in the options on the Chevy website. This is probably the best perk to getting those wheels. Use as winter setup, or just sell them online for $1500.