Effective miles per month: 884
Maturity date: 05/28/2024

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): $3000
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: GM Financial
Transfer fee: $650 (paid by new lessee
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent

Options:
-Black on Black
-Technology Package (Car Play, Bose,etc)
-Dual Exhaust Mode
-Automatic Transmission
-Lip Spoiler
-20” Wheels
-Wheel Locks

Vehicle is available to transfer after 8/26/21 only

Photos:

7 Likes

Have you tried selling to a GM dealer? Might get your $3,000 over lease payoff.

2 Likes

Yeah…check with a Chevy dealer and see if you can get the desired $3k with a sell back vs a transfer. If so, the sell back will have you leaving with a check in an hour vs. weeks with a transfer ( as well as avoiding the uncertainty of a transfer).

1 Like

Otherwise…this is a very solid xfer! At <$400 effective for an LT1 “on the lot” (with some NJ summer left) this seems desirable✔️

2 Likes

Reached out to two dealers, offered to buyout the car at payoff amount as if they were doing me a favor. One didn’t even know what an LT1 was. Ever since the block on third-party sales, it’s killed GM dealer offers.

But that was in July, can try reaching out again

We thought this might happen…

No competition from the “disruptors” and magically GM dealer offers…

1 Like

LT1…1LT…same thing🤪

1 Like

They’re both L1T

1 Like

Yea one local dealer SM brought out the whole sales crew and they pointed at the car laughing because they thought I added an aftermarket badge and got the 1 swapped. Until someone looked it up on their phone to see it was a real thing and all the laughs just magically stopped.

5 Likes

Also…

You can sell it to a non-GM dealer if they have a GM dealer in their network in most cases.

Like autonation is a prime example of that.

7 Likes

Excellent point!

I did that with an AN dealer when “trading in” a Ford towards a Chevrolet. You may have to keep on the dealer to make sure they dont screw up the payoff (payoff cant come from the non-Ford store) but it will fly.

2 Likes

Nice ride!

Check PM, thanks

Updated original post with the correct GM transfer fee. Previously listed lower than it actually was.

Also, I can transfer it only after 8/26 as that will be the 6 month mark

I heard GM no longer requires 6 months, idk if it’s true though, should call to verify

You may be right - I don’t see the “no transfer in first six months of the lease” being a listed requirement anymore, but I’d still call and make sure:

would also love to know if they got away with that, or the restriction of no xfer last 12 mo.

looks like can’t within last 6 months

@trusted_hackrs please lock thread, have someone currently lined up