2021 Chevy Bolt LT - Base (0$ per month, one pay lease 7000)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Chevy Bolt Grey LT base (no DC Fast charging)

MSRP: 33000
One Pay Lease Transfer: 7000
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): N/A

Current mileage: 1500
Maturity mileage: 30000
Effective miles per month:840
Maturity date: April 2024
Residual Payment at end of lease: 19995

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): $7000

Financial institution: GM Financial
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Photos:

2 Likes

Have you checked with GM Financial to see if you can transfer this yet? Usually you have to wait 6 months before you transfer it and you can’t do it in the last 12 months. Based on the April maturity date unless something changed you would be looking at being able to do this in October.

2 Likes

Let me check this, thanks for letting me know.

Is this still available?

Never knew you can transfer a one pay. I have one of these as well (with DC Fast Charging) and I’m trying to think how I can give it over. One pay transfers are allowed?

OP - if this vehicle is still available, you may want to check on transfer eligibility given that there’s now an open recall on 2020-22 Bolts. Some captives will not process transfers until the vehicle has been fixed. GLWT

Anyway to do monthly payments?

All Bolts on recall so can’t be transferred/purchased/leased until GM either fixes the battery issue or releases it.

Is that information direct from GM, I know they are on recall but haven’t heard that you can’t lease it. You can still buy them everywhere you just need to take it in for the recall.

Sales have been halted. Do you really think GM is going to try to sell more cars with this scale of a recall outstanding? This is a mess for them.

Bummer, thanks for the info

OP - PM a TH if/when you need to reopen the topic.