Monthly payment: $310

Drive-off amount: $0

Months:36

Annual Mileage: 10K

MF: 0.00013

Residual: 53%

Incentives: $8000

Region: Texas

I have read several post regarding how the leasing of 2021 Chevy Bolt EV is the best/cheapest deal for June. However my leasehackr calculator still shows $300+/mo payment (after tax) while many deals had reported sub-$200/mo payment. In speaking with dealers, they stated there are $8,000 cash incentives (Costco included) that I am eligible for.

How to get this number down to less than $200/mo payment like everyone else is talking about. Thanks!

Your would need to qualify for loyalty or conquest and you would need to find a dealer willing and able to use tax credits in Texas.

I do not currently have a GM vehicle and I got out of my other lease back in March, so I guess i can’t be qualified for loyalty or conquest. I will follow up with them to ask for tax credits thing.

I saw tax credits example in a different thread. Is it something like using 1% or 1.5% instead of standard 6.25% TX tax rate?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.