2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1

I’ll get you the GSM info…he takes a day sometimes to reply but is straight to the point

Did my post help you with your negotiating?

Yes.

Yes, some. I already had found details of the LT1 deal elsewhere but I always come here for more in-depth discussion. I had initially tried to get a car though Costco Auto but their dealer didn’t have any and was having lots of trouble finding a manual car (which is how I ended up at Ray’s).

2 Likes

That Wild Cherry is :firecracker::firecracker::firecracker::firecracker::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::boom::boom::boom::boom:

1 Like

Do they sell a special version of yellow Camaro that looks like Bumblebee in transformer?

3 Likes

They actually do sell the “Shock and Steel” edition, but it’s not quite the same thing. I believe it’s available in the LT1 trim?

The reason I asked was that in my old neighborhood there used be a few NFLer. I had a single width driveway and one time was blocked by a Bumblebee camaro. I peeked inside the car it has a gym bag with team logo and monogram number. The guy was not very apologetic but now I think how much the dealer must’ve made if they knew a football player was looking for the bumblebee car.

They did indeed make a Transformers edition in 2012.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/be-bumblebee-2012-transformers-edition-chevrolet-camaro-90721/

3 Likes

Is this deal even worth considering if you can’t get the conquest rebate? I have a supplier code but live alone and only have an older chevy Tahoe.

Unfortunately unless you have a lease in the household or a 2006 or new car that’s not from a GM brand you’re paying an extra $1,500 dollars. Roughly worth about 40 a month. Really no getting around that unless you received a targeted mailer of some sort. They can usually be substituted for loyalty at whatever the value of the mailer or voucher code is worth.

1 Like

I asked three different dealers about my unique offer code that was sent to me by Chevy.

Dealer 1: It’s only valid in various states on the east coast. Doesn’t make sense because it was sent to my house in CA…

Dealer 2: It can’t stack with Loyalty / Conquest

Dealer 3: It stacks with Loyalty / Conquest

Also I’ve found something that’s sorta close to a good deal in CA lol… (with dealer #3 who is stacking the code). Only a 2.2% discount on MSRP, but at least they are accepting my code… Comes out to about $360 a month on 40k MSRP and they’ll deliver the car for free (couple hundred miles away). Really don’t want to accept such a lame discount…

@Jrouleau426 @BoardWalkNJ @rregatuso13

Does the LT1 have a tow hook spot on the front of the car behind the lower part of the grill? Im looking to get one of those plate holders instead of drilling into the bumpers. Asking because I haven’t picked up car yet but want to order the part sooner rather than later. Thanks

Go with one of the two I sent you… 7.2-7.5% discount at $320/month is still better than a 2% discount with your full $2250 for $360!?

The two I sent you were better than either of those lol.

Yea my concern there is that they don’t understand that employee discount doesn’t apply to leases. I guess I can try to follow through on the deal and see how far it gets before it gets shot down by the sales manager lol. Maybe I can also ask them to double check the code as another dealer told me it stacks. I’ll also use their quote to push this other dealer maybe.

I don’t see one on mine. I figure it will take two months plus to get plates so I’m not too concerned about no front plate. I’ll likely just keep it on the dashboard

1 Like

I honestly don’t think 80% of these guys have any idea what they’re talking about, just by how much the information varies I don’t see them ever having a firm grasp on any situation.

I just ask @ethanrs any serious GM questions as he’s a sales manager and won’t give you the “we’re losing money” or “that’s only on a purchase” run around.

What does it matter if you solidify everything via electronically? Take it to the end see what they say. I was able to get mine to do 7.5% total and they’re throwing in registration since we couldn’t figure out supplier (it’s close to $700 here in NV).

Tell them that car has been sitting in the showroom with no traffic, you will sign immediately if they can keep you at $345/month, if they won’t honor your code tell them to include registration then ($15/month +-). If they want to make a sale they will make it happen. Let them know you want this all locked in so when you show up you’re just getting keys and a John Hancock to them.

Speaking of just solidified everything for mine. In transit unit be here January 10th

3 Likes

This sounds like your giving more then just first upfront hahaha…hopefully they know who John Hancock is and not expecting herbie Hancock.

3 Likes

Congrats on getting the deal done! Yea I’m going to push them a bit more today and see what happens. really appreciate the advice!

:peach::stuck_out_tongue::peach::stuck_out_tongue::peach::stuck_out_tongue::peach::stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t forget to subscribe to his only fans after

Hindsight I could of worded it better but the devils lettuce has shown up early this Christmas Eve morning.

1 Like

I think the magic words “I’ll sign today” may have triggered the salesman to get moving. I’ll report back with how it goes!

2 Likes