2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1

Fair, except I would have to explain a day’s absence while I went to get it and I couldn’t come up with a good back story :slight_smile: Perhaps I should have started a new thread “please help with my cover story!!!”

If you need the community to get behind and do a power point presentation, I am sure theres some convincing people on this forums :wink:

Zoom power point presentation with GIF’s and everything.

3 Likes

I’m pumped to pick mine up next Monday… damn blizzard is rolling into MN tomorrow though!!! So that sucks. If you like the cloth seats I hope I didn’t make a bad decision getting one with the recaros

3 Likes

I’m using the upcoming blizzard to negotiate. It helps get your point across on a rwd car.

1 Like

I’m guessing that’s gonna work as well as a COVID discount

9 Likes

I was gonna try that too but inventory is kinda low. Also we did want the recaros and bigger screen with Bose.

On top of those two things only a few dealers would even get back to me and most wouldn’t budge, although I have had a dealer come back to me tonight with a call and email so maybe they do wanna sell now. Shame it’s to late as I’ve claimed another from a different dealer.

Both were meant as jokes.

But I want the COVID discount too :relieved:

I’m the idiot who was driving a FWD, then saw costco and was ‘forced’ to get an AWD wagon.

Clarify. You saw all the crossovers and SUVs in a Costco parking lot and wanted to fit in…?

Obviously, I had to fit in with all the other wine moms and mid-30s brokers.

I’m obviously not as cool as Mike with that Jaguar Sportbrake

1 Like

Good point. Probably 2 sets of rears instead of 3!

How’d you get them to print out a lease agreement w/no customer name/info?

Nah-
I’m far from cool. I’m incredibly lame.
I just have some cool cars.

1 Like

Should be fun for all your neighbors when you guys are up early mornings and starting these things up in the driveway…

These things are loud, no?

Dual mode exhaust allows you to keep it nice a quiet

They’re very subdued unless you hammer it

1 Like

Don’t you guys on the east coast ever sleep? It’s 5am there now :rofl:

Cold engine starts are awesome… I know a neighbor of mine with a M2C feels the same way lol

1 Like

What is this sleep thing you talk about?

Up at 330-4am everyday to hit the gym !!

They had my info. Not sure why it’s not on the lease sheet

Hershey is young so he has an excuse. He either runs on energy drinks or sleeps all day…kind of miss that ability haha

Boston, I’m convinced is a vampire. He just sits and waits for a seemingly appropriate time to post, to throw us off.

3 Likes

So I never got to any serious discussion with the Mrs. about this aside from Ralphie from Christmas Story levels of floating the idea, mentioning the “great deal” I passed onto a friend, etc. In so many words it was implied to me that I could choose between a Camaro or some other things we’ve been considering, including a dog. So here’s my “Camaro”, I’m taking delivery this afternoon:521274997

20 Likes