2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 (Auto) - $443.11 (NJ tax rolled in), $625 transfer fee, 0 CASH DOWN!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 (10 speed automatic)

MSRP: $40,635
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $443.11 (NJ tax rolled in)
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $461

Current mileage: 4,400
Maturity mileage: 32,500
Effective miles per month: 826
Maturity date: 11/25/2024

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): n/a

Financial institution: GM Financial
Transfer fee: $625
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No, NJ only (per GM Financial)

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Like-new. Includes technology package, RS package, dual-mode exhaust, red seatbelts, and all-weather mats.

Depending on date that transfer finalizes, payment to seller will be pro-rated per day, added to cash due.

Photos:

4 Likes

Nice car! Why bailing so fast? Good luck with the transfer. It’s a good deal.

1 Like

Thank you. 1 car household and we’re 2 people + a dog - need something a bit more practical lol. This thing is an absolute monster and the red gets compliments everywhere I go. Sad to part with it but I’m sure there’s a home for it for someone here.

3 Likes

Stick or Auto?

10 speed auto

You might be able to get more if you try a few dealerships.

2 Likes

Was gonna say the same. Try some autonation dealerships. They pay well for these I’ve found.

1 Like

Is it still available? I’m very interested

1 Like

Cash due dropped to $1000 - someone grab this bad boy!

Dropping the cash due entirely, for LH only! If you don’t have GM Supplier and/or don’t want to wait/bother haggling with scumbag dealers, this is a fantastic deal!

5 Likes

Bump for a great LT1 deal in this climate, NEW JERSEY ONLY!!

What’s your buyout and have you priced selling it to 3rd party? How’d the offers come in?

Yeah, so far, all lowball offers. Tried like 6-7 diff dealers, they all came in 3-5k under the buyout.

Probably doesn’t help it’s dead of winter. Few more weeks when March comes offers will prolly tick up.

2 Likes

I’ll PM you. This looks like a fun car.

1 Like

Bump, in case anyone’s looking for a LT1 now that spring is approaching.

0 cash due to me.

1 Like

This has been listed on SAL and is currently in progress for a credit app.

First buyer was denied with an alleged 750 FICO score (come on GM Financial - it’s a 40K car).

Second buyer initiating the application later this week. There’s always a chance it could fall through so bumping this in case there’s any interest from the LH community. Of course, not asking for any cash from anyone inquiring through LH aside from the GM transfer fee.

2 Likes

Every time this pops up on my newsfeed it pains me that out of state lease transfers aren’t allowed. :melting_face:

2 Likes

Same. I have been looking for one but there are no decent deals to be had.

1 Like

Second buyer on SAL disappeared. Can’t believe the amount of tire kickers on that website!