2021 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury Demo $461/month (with taxes) 0 drive off

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Cadillac XT6 Premium Luxury (Demo Car with 2100 miles)
Garnet Metallic exterior/Black Leather interior
MSRP: $ 54415
Selling Price: 44927 (includes GM Supplier discount)
Monthly Payment: $ 461 (including tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $ 0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: (approx) .00034
Residual: (approx. adjusted for demo) 55.15%
Incentives: 3500 (2000 loyalty + 1500 dealer incentive)
Region: FL
Leasehackr Score: 10.8
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

13 Likes

Congrats! Post pics!

Excellent deal, nicely done✔️

2 Likes

Sweet deal on a beautiful truck. I like the XT6 alot.

Congrats. Post pics

Great deal. Congratulations!

Did you try using the Costco $1500 discount / incentive ?

I was driving behind an XT6 the other day. I’m like yeah, I like that, they did a nice job.

No, not a Costco member, as no store near me, but honestly, I should get it just for the car incentives.

Great deal nonetheless! I am starting to put out feeling to local dealers to see if any of them want to offer a solid discount off a Demo.

I buy stuff from costco.com more often than I do in store.

1 Like

Which South Florida location?

Great deal! I always read get deals and call dealers but never get close to the deals posted. I guess I need to keep calling until I find a dealer willing to honor the same.

For sure… getting Cadillac (honestly any luxury dealer) dealers to budge is a fight; they’re happy to honor incentives and MF, but getting the dealer discount is tooth and nail. Just figure out exactly what you want, find a stock or two (loaner/demo helps), and send them what you are willing to pay and break down the lease. Also, send the emails direct to someone, not the general inquiry form. Some will laugh, send you insultingly high numbers, but others will play ball.

Congrats on this deal it is amazing!.. could you tell which dealer was this … looking for a deal like it

1 Like

How did you locate a demo? I find it hard to find searching for a used 2021 XT6 with <5k mileage difficult…

Yes. How did you?

Congratulations!
I’m having to look in NH for XT5 premium luxury loaner deal.

Car gurus

Sort search results by “highest mileage first” and then go into the car details to see reported mileage.

Awesome deal on that truck OP btw