2021 Cadillac XT5 Luxury 46K MSRP Demo 3K Miles) $412 W $412 Total Due @ Signing

Not yet signed…Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $46,000
Selling Price:
Monthly Payment: $412
Drive-Off Amount: $412
Months:36
Annual Mileage:12,000
MF:
Residual:
Incentives:Costco, Buypower & Loyalty
Region:
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

It is practically impossible for us to tell you what a “good” monthly payment is for your specific lease as lease programs are highly dependent on region, personal qualifications, tax rates, etc.

We always recommend the following method before you ever contact a dealership. If you do all of the work up front, you’ll have a stress free dealer experience and set yourself for success.

1. Read Leasing 101 to understand how to calculate a lease payment and the variables. Monthly payment is an output, not an input!!
  2. Pick a specific vehicle that you want to target
  3. Gather the current MF, RV and incentives from Edmunds forums for your zip code
  4. Research the LH marketplace and other deals that have been made recently on your vehicle - what was their pre-incentive discount? How did their lease terms differ?
  5. Plug your numbers into the LH calculator, and use a pre-incentive discount similar to what you have seen
  6. Create a target deal, this is what you’re trying to negotiate to. You can try different terms, selling price discount, etc. and see how your monthly payment is affected. It is also possible that different trims of your vehicle may have different MF and RV (i.e. this is very common with GM), so make sure that you look into that. Come up with a set of inputs that give you the output that you want - your desired monthly payment.

With a target price determined, you now have a deal to pursue and compare dealer offers against. More importantly, you have a solid foundation to work from.

1 Like

How can we possibly say anything when you’ve left every field blank?

FYI you lose the initial 3k miles unless they are purchased back at $0.25/mi IIRC. Usually cheaper to just do the 15k term if you need the miles.

Mileage on the lease starts at 3k so I will still get 12k per year

Includes NJ tax

This depends on if you’re prepaying/adjusting the RV or not on the lease.

You didn’t read what I said carefully or understand it. You’re adding $750 to your cap cost, if the dealer is actually buying them back. Please fill in the blanks in your post or we cannot help you.

1 Like

I just helped my parents get a 2021 premium luxury MSRP $55,070.
36 months / 12k NY sales tax (8.625%) brand new non demo $421/month. We paid the taxes and bank fee + first month upfront. Including new license plates and fees for a total of $2,948.
Rebates totaled $4,000. Costco, conquest and GM lease cash.
1/2 dozen other dealers on Long Island were all around the same price.

Thanks for the info! Was it this month? All the jersey dealers were mid to upper 4’s and even into the 5’s the only reason i even considered the demo was because it was the color my wife wanted

Yes we actually picked it up just a few hours ago. Discount before $4,000 incentives was right about 8.5%. Lowest discount was 6% and very easily went to 7-8%. We choose this dealer because they have the blue moon exterior and savage brown inside.

Awesome deal, maybe I should re visit however I don’t really want to be at 450 after tax
Can you PM me dealer info just in case…Thanks!

A lot more car going premium luxury over luxury.
Are the MF and residual the same? Premium luxury to luxury?

I don’t know I was only looking at luxury, you definitely got an amazing deal!
I would love to replicate it if possible