2021 Buick Encore GX lease help

Was feeling pretty confident after looking at Rodo #'s that I could get a loaded Encore GX essence to ~$350 since they were $40X on there and Rodo in my area is generally high. Got the numbers from Edmunds last night though and it’s maybe not looking good.

RV is 57%, MF is .00002. Trying to get to ~$350/350 and it’s looking like I need a 14-15% discount. I know the old smart car looking Encore was one of the cheapest leases here for a long time. Not a whole lot of info on the newer Encore GX yet so I’m not really sure how much they will discount them. Only incentives I’ve found is GM loyalty which I don’t have. Maybe some of the calculator numbers are off and the discount doesn’t need to be that much lol.

So yeah curious if any GM people on here know what I can expect to get discount wise. I’m also open to other vehicle suggestions. Looking for anything pretty loaded in the ~170-187 length range for ~350 a month. Prolly CUV/SUV but if theres a car that can have a pretty high hitch and a roof rack I’m open to it. Talked to Jrou about the Venza but the LE is missing a few too many things and it sounded like XLE+ would run much higher which hes been around more than long enough to take his word on it. Might have to wait and see what happens in the market but it hasn’t seemingly gotten better since Aug when I got my truck.

I got my dad a similarly priced Essence trim last month for $328 with $1000 due at signing. It was with 10k miles per and he got $1500 loyalty rebate. Can’t find the details though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.