2021 BOLT Premier every option 0 out of pocket and $218 a month! Dealer has a lot more, PM me IF YOU WANT ONE

PM’ed @goto35march and received the dealer’s contact information but they were very slow to respond and never ended up sending any pricing or information over. Complete letdown… hope others have better luck.

1 Like

My employee just picked up his car yesterday. I think she may have been off one day.

PM’ed but didn’t hear back. Please let me know the dealer information.

Just sent you

I don’t think I received.

pm’s sent. one friend said they got a few more in last night so if anyone still want it, pm and i’ll send you the salespersons info.

They have 3lt and 1premier in stock

Do you know if they are CVAP approved?

I thought cvap funding had dried up?

Cvap it is, but I got mine approved already. Just need to use the 5k before the expiration date.

Hey Sent a PM. What dealer is it? I’m trying to get the deal today.

Anyone mind sharing what kind of selling price the dealer is using for the vehicle to get to these lease prices? (Dealer discount off MSRP before incentives)

trying to calculate what a one pay would be

You can plug his #'s into the calculator, then select one pay to get your answer. It looks like approximately, ~8.5% and a one pay of ~$8000. See the link below.

Boys they said they are sold out. They will let me know once they have more. 5-10 incoming. However they do not want to be contacted for any that are no there yet. I’ll update this tread once 5-10 units arrive.