2021 BOLT Premier every option 0 out of pocket and $218 a month! Dealer has a lot more, PM me IF YOU WANT ONE

This will be my 2nd bolt with the dealer in 6 months.

For this was I had Conquest, CCFR and Costco.

PAID 0 out of pocket. $218 plus tax

36/10k miles.

will be getting back $2,000 post rebate so fantastic deal. I was in and out of dealership in 15 mins.

Bought for my dad.

IF ANYONE LOOKING FOR BOLT, GM SAID HE WILL HONOR SAME PRICE IF THEY MENTION JAY’S DEAL. THEY HAD 11 LEFT!

pm me if you want it
0 out of pocket, 35 payments of $218 plus tax

The non premier was super cheap too but i wanted every option. they had all the colors too!

Last time i ended up helping so many people and happy to help again. pm if you need dealer info.

literally drove signed and didn’t give 1 penny down and 1st month is free. then starting 2nd month will be $218 plus tax.

5 Likes

Pms responded! Enjoy I think they have 15 bolts left

1 Like

Looks like they have 11 left!

Was comparing with my sisters model y. I think bolt might win. LOL

Heated steering wheel, rear view camera on top and CarPlay!!

1 Like

So, I qualify for military also. So they would factor that into Jay’s deal for a lower price?

Yes I’m pretty sure they will lower payment even more

1 Like

DM’d!! :pray::pray::pray:

Just wanted to chime in and say thank you to @goto35march. I picked up a 2021 loaded Premier for 36/12K at $241 plus tax through his contact. $0 out of pocket, 35 payments.

I did not have a conquest, but I did have an existing GM lease which I terminated and then added GM Supplier discounts.

Transaction was incredibly smooth and fast, even with a lease turn in. I was able to text most documents ahead of time and show up for a quick inspection and signatures. Great salesperson and dealership experience.

1 Like

Hi,

Can you tell me which dealership and the contact info. I am in the Orange County area.

awesome! which color did you end up getting? im glad you did the premier instead of lt

I picked up the last slate gray. Pretty happy with it.

messaged! :smiley:

my salesmen just texed me. She got 15 more in stock today!!

I might have to jump on this…

Hey I’m interested!

premier or lt?

looks like they have only 10 left

Would you be able to apply CVAP as well?

boys my neighbot just picked up a loaded LT for 0 out of pocket and $188 a month plus tax! they said they got 15 more in!

this includes costco, conquest and the clean fuel

1 Like

I messaged you as well for this deal. Do let me know how to make this work. Thanks