2021 BMW X7 M50i / $1308+tax / No MSDs / Fully Loaded / Winter and Summer Tire Sets / Wheel Protection / 28 months

, , , ,

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 BMW X7 M50i

MSRP: $112,645
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $1308.47. Note that this payment includes BMW wheel protection which also includes cosmetic damage coverage (up to 4 times). I can cancel it if the person does not want it and BMW will offer me a prorated refund which I will pass on but this will be a little less than $2000 so I would think it’s better to keep.
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): N/A - see below

Current mileage: 5200
Maturity mileage: 30,003
Effective miles per month: 885
Maturity date: Sep 4, 2023

MSD due (if any): $0
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): No cash but will include a set of 22 inch Pirelli Scorpion Winter run flat tires (car came with summer tires so I swapped them out for the winter - this way you have a dedicated set for summer and winter and you shouldn’t need to buy tires before returning the vehicle at lease-end). This is minor but I also bought all-weather mats for the car that I will include along with the regular mats. In total this cost me about $2800.

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Pretty much new condition. Minor scratches on three of the wheels (PA has some bad potholes) but these can be replaced under the protection package. I personally think they are barely noticeable though so I would wait until I utilize the coverage (as mentioned above, you get up to 4 wheel replacements during the lease term).

Reason for transfer (in case curious): I am torn on getting rid of this car but my family is moving to New York City and we just don’t need this large of an SUV in the city since it will be a bit annoying to park plus some garages will charge an oversized vehicle fee etc. We are going to “downsize” to a midsize SUV. Definitely realize this isn’t a unicorn deal but with the extra tires and protection I don’t think the monthly payment is bad for this car so maybe it will find a good home with someone from the LH community.

Photos:

1 Like

Great looking ride and color combo. GLWT

Gorgeous spec. Love that interior.

Moving to the city?! NYC is back baby!

1 Like

amazing car, but a good 300 /mo too high.

1 Like

Second that haha Media says NYC was/is a ghost town. I drive into midtown Manhattan every weekday in massive traffic and foot traffic is picking up on the weekends.

Good luck with the sale!

It feels like it! Excited to go back!

Not 100% confident but I’m pretty sure without MSDs (and obviously not putting any cap cost reduction in) nobody in the last 12 months was leasing a roughly $110k+ M50 for $1k per month but I could have missed something. The market for these got pretty crazy in the fall and winter but seems to have cooled off a little.

Hi still available

Hi mods - you can close this thread? Car was sold.