2021 bmw x6 m50i lease

is this good deal?
thank you:)

It’s impossible to judge a deal without sharing the pre-incentive discount, incentives you qualify for, and MF. The current market conditions are tough, but this deal doesn’t look good from the information provided.
Check out what other people have paid for and what brokers are offering by using the search function and also reading up the 101 page to understand what goes into a lease.

If you’re planning on signing this first thing in the morning and need some validation, I’d take a step back and reconsider your options. We’ve all been there, it’s okay

Backing in what you have provided and what is known, see calculator:

A few bucks off but close enough… 4% discount seems pretty paltry. I assume you went into the dealer and asked what they are offering.

Like the above poster said, you need to do research and understand what other X6 M50i’s are going for right now in the Marketplace.

2 Likes

I think better deal will be 5.5K DAS + 1000 Monthly

1 Like

no, that’s a nyc broker deal disclosure lol.

1 Like

so… can you tell me how much would be best??
now they offer $1140 :sweat_smile:

do you think that’s possible?
if it’s possible I want to order right away :thinking:

It is practically impossible for us to tell you what a “good” monthly payment is for your specific lease as lease programs are highly dependent on region, personal qualifications, tax rates, etc.

We always recommend the following method before you ever contact a dealership. If you do all of the work up front, you’ll have a stress free dealer experience and set yourself for success.

1. Read Leasing 101 (EDITORIAL | LEASEHACKR) to understand how to calculate a lease payment and the variables. Monthly payment is an output, not an input!!
  2. Pick a specific vehicle that you want to target
  3. Gather the current MF, RV and incentives from Edmunds forums for your zip code
  4. Research the LH marketplace and other deals that have been made recently on your vehicle - what was their pre-incentive discount? How did their lease terms differ?
  5. Plug your numbers into the LH calculator (CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR), and use a pre-incentive discount similar to what you have seen
  6. Create a target deal, this is what you’re trying to negotiate to. You can try different terms, selling price discount, etc. and see how your monthly payment is affected. It is also possible that different trims of your vehicle may have different MF and RV (i.e. this is very common with GM), so make sure that you look into that. Come up with a set of inputs that give you the output that you want - your desired monthly payment.

With a target price determined, you now have a deal to pursue and compare dealer offers against. More importantly, you have a solid foundation to work from.

1 Like

stop wasting time on this car/broker. if you truly want the car, be prepared to pay for it. there aren’t really “deals” on performance bmws anymore, even if highly discounted.

3 Likes

now they offer me $6000 DAS and $1145 is this still bad? Thank you

Not even close to being good

1 Like

You were given step by step instructions on how to determine that. You’ll have much better luck if you follow them.

really??? but they don’t have inventory in NY.
so I try to custom order.
then what monthly price is good do you think?..

It’s neither a good deal nor value for money. But unless you need it right now, wait until prices come down.

It’s so bad… do you want the truth or do you want people to tell you it’s a good deal?

Have you considered following the instructions given on how to determine this?

of course want to know truth
I just want to know how much do the others pay with similar msrp car.

@oreo1, You were provided a clear cut directive on exactly how to determine what is a good price from @mllcb42

1 Like

We have seen discounts of 10% and 3k loyalty programs (With extra 1k OL code) in the past. Of course, this is not possible currently, but will be possible once there is more inventory. So right now you are probably overpaying (due to market conditions) if you can’t wait.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.