Effective miles per month: 1,215
Maturity date: Sep 17, 2023

MSD due (if any): n/a
Cash due (if any): $3500
Incentive for new lessee (if any): n/a

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Vehicle is in mint condition. Was just recently detailed, I keep her clean - since moving downtown, she barely gets driven. Vehicle is Black Sapphire Metallic, with black interior. Literally, every option box was ticked except the larger wheels - they ride like crap, trust me, the 20s are better. This car is loaded!

Photos:

2 Likes

Hi,

Just to confirm this lease is 12k per year correct?
Also, do you know if I can include the taxes in the payment after transfer or I have to pay it up front?
I live in Orland park, IL.also, do you have the residual and MF.

Thanks in advance

Just realized I jazzed up the year of the maturity date, but the other numbers are correct. Guess I should of done this earlier in the day when I had my coffee. Will update the post accordingly.

It’s a 36 month lease, 10K per year, but I’ve only put 6900 on the vehicle since I got in in Sept 2020. So for the remaining 19 months, you’re looking at approximately 1215 miles per month.

Since you’re Illinois as well, I took the 8.25% out of the payment, with tax, you’d be looking at probably the same I pay, ~$994/mo.

2 Likes

Not bad, even a base-ish X5 is hard to get to this payment right now depending on your locale.

1 Like

Beautiful X5!

Just sent you a DM.

1 Like

Op why do you have two accounts?

Have different chrome windows for my work profile and personal profile, realized I had auth’d with my work Google account when I created my first response.

2 Likes

just sent you a msg. interested.

What is your actual monthly payment right now?
Because BMW is not gonna take off the tax from the payment. When at the same time some states will charge tax from the new owner on top of the full payment

1 Like

OP please provide what you currently pay. As noted above, BMWFS will collect additional taxes at transfer if need be. The agreed monthly you pay will carry over to the transfree.

Illinois allows tax transfers. When you go to register, you will get credit for the initial taxes paid. You will only pay for taxes if your tax rate is higher than the tax rate of the original leasee.

With the DAS, this is essentially close to $1,100 a month. I know the market is bad, but I didn’t realize it was this bad…