2021 BMW X3M Competition - Transfer Pending - Updated 8/21/21 - OH

TRANSFER PENDING

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 BMW X3M Competition - Exterior: Donington Grey Metallic, Interior: Sakhir Orange

MSRP: $84,395

Monthly payment (pre-tax): $1,066 Tax is included in OH (not 100% sure how it works in all states)
Incentive: $3,000
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $973

Current mileage: 1,460

Maturity mileage: 36,018

Effective miles per month: 1000

Maturity date: 5/28/24

MSD due (if any):

Cash due (if any):

Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMWFS

Transfer fee: $500

Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: I just purchased at the end of May and some recent family news has changed some plans with regards to vehicle choice. Just had the break in service performed and have the records of the service. It has the Executive Package and Driver Assistance Package. Feel free to PM me to discuss.

Calculator for original deal: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Photos:

2 Likes

Very cool color combo - good luck

1 Like

“The wife doesn’t like it” - Every X3M owner

How far off am I?

3 Likes

Lol she actually really likes it. A little concerned about the ride with a baby in the back is all and it might be a little tight with car seat.

1 Like

X3M owner here. My wife has no problem with it. Also, the way the OP phrased it doesn’t exactly scream “please dig in to my private family news for no reason…”

4 Likes

Updated with $1,000 incentive.

Added build sheet as well.

DG is such a sharp exterior color choice. Legit one of the nicest colors BMW makes presently.
10/10 combo…GLWT
Current market scenarios are definitely in your favor. Would strongly suggest Swapalease. Have had a ton of success there with my recent exits.

1 Like

I totally agree. It looks even better than I thought it would in person. I have it up on swapalease as well. We will see what happens.

Hi, Is it still aviliable? For out-state takeover, will the tax apply again or not?

It is still available. I think it depends on the state. In Ohio, tax is paid upfront on the entire lease payment. I rolled this into my monthly payment. What state are you in?

I am in WA. in addition, what is the buyout price?

The end of lease buyout is $46,417

Updated incentive to $1,500

Increased incentive to $2,211.

Cool car , is this one in Rocky River ?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Increased incentive to $3k.

Do you know how the tax works if you transfer to another county in Ohio that has a 6.75% rate?

It seems like no tax would be due according to this (#2).