2021 BMW X3 sDrive 30i Lease Help

With 5 miles on it, it’s most likely a new car that was coded wrong or data entry error.

Reduce the MF to base rate of .00093 and then use MSD’s if possible and it would be a good deal.

1 Like

That is what I’m thinking, most likely new.

For new X3’s, I’m seeing somewhere between 7-10 percent off MSRP, MF .00093, and a RV of 56% listed as a good deal? I know it depends on how long the car has been on the lot, the dealership, etc. but are these numbers close to what I want to propose to some of these dealers?

1 Like

What does the payment end up being?

With no MSDs, $499 a month with fees paid upfront.

IDK what that means… aside from a handful of states where dealer fees are capped, this “fees upfront” number could be anything

And what’s the MSRP?

Easier to just post your target deal calculator

It’s not very well equipped at that MSRP so effectively ~$550 is a bit much for me. At the end of the day everyone has to make their own judgement call on whether something is worth its price tag or not.

I just don’t see these programs as very worthwhile unless someone can literally stack all the rebates that bmw accepts.

He’s in AZ - not SoCal. Are you all sure he can get base rate and 10% off MSRP? Seems aggressive.

He got 10% off at buyrate per his calculator

I think that’s the offer he wants to make, but could be wrong. Good for him if he gets it though…went from 0 to 1 in under a week.

Hey all,

So talking with a few dealers it seems like everything else, they have shortages of vehicles coming in. This deal I am posting would be a custom-built order for me. The calculator doesn’t seem to add up, but they did tell me the MF was .00093, so unless they are lying, maybe I did something wrong? I have not been able to get any cheaper monthly payment quotes by contacting dealers or talking to brokers.

Effectively ~$700 for a very middlingly equipped 4-cylinder X3? On a subjective value scale that scores really low IMO.

If you pick a car that doesn’t lease well, and lack any levers like more rebates, OL and MSD to make it better then your only choices are to pick something else or make peace with the lack of value in your choice.

As for the calculator question:

A calculator is just a tool to construct your own offer and/or recalibrate someone else’s shared deal for your own taxes, incentives, RV/MF etc if they are different.

I’ve rarely seen anyone make any further headway by decoding a dealer quote into the LH calculator. If it matches, so what? Math doesn’t lie. If it doesn’t match, so what? Dealers aren’t going to lower their offer because your calculator said so. Chances are, it was the consumer’s error. If not, GL getting a dealer to admit it was theirs.

To be very candid, the ship sailed once the consumer asked for a quote instead of presenting a well-researched offer of their own.

Why are the government fees in your calc 1800? Lieu tax and MVD fees should be way less than that.

The registration in AZ is like triple compared to anywhere else unfortunately.

I’m in AZ too, but that’s still too high, you calculated it wrong. You shouldnt add the 722 with the 1084, its just the 1084 (the 1084 already includes the 722).

This is the correct calculator.

They are still marking up the MF to the max (0.0013).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.