Effective miles per month: 10K mls yr
Maturity date: 11/14/2023

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee:$500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): YES

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent condition, weekly hand wash and detailed. Lowered on H&R springs, Front Lip, 968 19" Wheels with Bridgestone Dueler All Season.
Reason for lease transfer, found a G05 @ a steal $$, dealer will hold for 2 weeks only if i can transfer my lease. Trade in wouldn’t work out.

Photos:

![IMG_0193|667x500]

If you’re under time constraints, you may want to consider swapalease and toss in an incentive. BMWFS transfers have reduced their timelines significantly and it may work out for you. GLWT

You might want to throw in interior pics too.

1 Like

Appreciate the advise.

Do you mind sharing some interior pictures? Also, the car in the first picture looks different from the other two. What’s up with that?

Looks like before/after. When stock and then after the mods.

1 Like

is the car still available?

Sorry… no longer available.

What did you do with the wheel ?

$4700 sitting in my garage…smh. about 3000mls only for a road trip to Florida… I even have a new Maxton front lip, plus a diffuser with quad tips sitting there, just too busy with other stuff. I really need to post them up for sale on the forums…

How did you end up getting the car with all those packages? Did you build it custom or did it come like that?

How much you want for the wheels ?

At this point is someone give me $3000 i will take it. If not will just keep it until i get the next X3 / 5 model.

I search from Miami to Boston…

Hey,

I just got an X3 and was wondering how much you would let those wheels go for

I say $3000… i also have a brand new Maxtor gloss black front lip, brand new roof racks (never used), brand new diffuser… we can work something out if you interested in more than one part.