2021 BMW X1 - Deal Advice

Hello, I am in Phoenix Arizona and am considering a BMW X1 Lease. Is it common to get 6% off or more these days + any incentives? Any word on what the October incentives may be?

I went to bmw to get a quote and they gave me more than 10% discount
Try to get a better deal

Look at the Marketplace and Shared Deals sections here to see what pre-incentive discounts are attainable.

I am also needing some advice on a BMW X1 lease: here are the details:

2021 BMW X1 MSRP $43,650
Discounted to $38,285 with all incentives/rebates

Lease for 36 months / 10k miles per year

Monthly payment of $435 with $0 down, $3,100 upfront for tax and fees. or $525 monthly and everything rolled into the monthly payment.

Residual 57%
Money factor at .00082

How is this deal?

In parallel, I am offered to finance (purchase) this same car, out the door price of $39,800.

Appreciate your thoughts. I’m new to this leasing/purchasing experience.

What is the sales price prior incentives? What are the incentives?

X1 doesn’t lease well at this time. $525 is way too much for something like this. Consider other cars or X1 loaner.

You should consider working with a broker or investing some time reading this forum.
Here is just one example on X2 Gari Leasing BMW SUV October Loaner Specials. NEW & UPDATED!

What is the discount before incentives/rebates?

Thank you for the feedback! The purchase price was $39,285 and $1k in incentives ($500 lease incentive and $500 penfed)

MSRP $43,650. The purchase price was $39,285 and $1k in incentives ($500 lease incentive and $500 penfed) = $38,285

IDK how anyone can even consider paying $500+ for an X1 TBH

1 Like

any suggestions on comparables for a lower price?

Volvo XC60. $100 less a month at minimum and it comes with stuff like leather and blind spot that an X1 doesn’t have.

@ADA813.

Volvo was mentioned; you can also look at MB GLB, Lexus NX and Acura RDX.